Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bolivia wants to supply tropical fruits to Russia
Bolivian agricultural producers are interested in supplying tropical fruits to Russia, as revealed by the website of the Rosselkhoznadzor, reporting on the results of talks with the Bolivian side held in Moscow on Monday.
The parties discussed a wide range of issues concerning the prospects for cooperation and for the promotion of trade and economic relations between Russia and Bolivia.
"In addition to the already exported nuts and citrus fruits, Bolivian agricultural producers are interested in supplying other products to Russia, including corn, soy, pineapples, bananas and fruit juices, as well as goods of animal origin," the report said.
The Russian side stressed that it is interested in direct deliveries of tropical fruits and seasonal vegetables from Bolivia, subject to strict adherence to quarantine and phytosanitary regulations.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: