Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bolivia wants to supply tropical fruits to Russia
Bolivian agricultural producers are interested in supplying tropical fruits to Russia, as revealed by the website of the Rosselkhoznadzor, reporting on the results of talks with the Bolivian side held in Moscow on Monday.
The parties discussed a wide range of issues concerning the prospects for cooperation and for the promotion of trade and economic relations between Russia and Bolivia.
"In addition to the already exported nuts and citrus fruits, Bolivian agricultural producers are interested in supplying other products to Russia, including corn, soy, pineapples, bananas and fruit juices, as well as goods of animal origin," the report said.
The Russian side stressed that it is interested in direct deliveries of tropical fruits and seasonal vegetables from Bolivia, subject to strict adherence to quarantine and phytosanitary regulations.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: