Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Bolivia wants to supply tropical fruits to Russia
Bolivian agricultural producers are interested in supplying tropical fruits to Russia, as revealed by the website of the Rosselkhoznadzor, reporting on the results of talks with the Bolivian side held in Moscow on Monday.
The parties discussed a wide range of issues concerning the prospects for cooperation and for the promotion of trade and economic relations between Russia and Bolivia.
"In addition to the already exported nuts and citrus fruits, Bolivian agricultural producers are interested in supplying other products to Russia, including corn, soy, pineapples, bananas and fruit juices, as well as goods of animal origin," the report said.
The Russian side stressed that it is interested in direct deliveries of tropical fruits and seasonal vegetables from Bolivia, subject to strict adherence to quarantine and phytosanitary regulations.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: