Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- New Zealand company creates robots for horticulture
- Maersk outlines techniques to preserve quality of blueberries during shipment
- Hydroponics, focusing on nutritional value per hectare
- NZ: The apple varieties putting the focus back into taste
- Fresh Del Monte Produce to buy back $300 million in outstanding shares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Bolivia wants to supply tropical fruits to Russia
Bolivian agricultural producers are interested in supplying tropical fruits to Russia, as revealed by the website of the Rosselkhoznadzor, reporting on the results of talks with the Bolivian side held in Moscow on Monday.
The parties discussed a wide range of issues concerning the prospects for cooperation and for the promotion of trade and economic relations between Russia and Bolivia.
"In addition to the already exported nuts and citrus fruits, Bolivian agricultural producers are interested in supplying other products to Russia, including corn, soy, pineapples, bananas and fruit juices, as well as goods of animal origin," the report said.
The Russian side stressed that it is interested in direct deliveries of tropical fruits and seasonal vegetables from Bolivia, subject to strict adherence to quarantine and phytosanitary regulations.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: