Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chinese exports to Russia via Dongning up 34% in first quarter of 2017
In the first quarter of this year, fruit and vegetable exports from China to Russia via the Dongnin check-point (Heilongjiang province) have amounted to 34,800 tonnes; an increase of 34% compared to the same period last year.
Due to natural conditions, between 30 and 35% of the supply of fruits and vegetables of the Russian Far East depends on imports. In October 2016, the first Russian industrial park in China opened in Ning'an, which combined functions such as warehousing and logistics, and became the first "particularly representative area" for the import of fruits and vegetables to Russia in the North of China. At the same time, fruit and vegetable producers in Heihe, Mudanjiang and other regions of Heilongjiang Province are also oriented to the Russian market.
With the dynamic development of Chinese-Russian trade and the economic cooperation between both countries, Heilongjiang Province has gradually turned into a "vegetable store" for the Russian Far East.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: