Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany interested in fruit and veg imports from Kyrgyzstan
A meeting between Kyrgyz Ambassador Erinas Otorbaev and the leadership of the German company "Landgard Bio GmbH" was held in the city of Bornheim.
Otorbaev and the head of "Landgard Bio GmbH", Albert Fuhs, discussed possibilities for cooperation to facilitate the supply of Kyrgyz agricultural products to Germany. Albert Fuhs intends to sell fruits and vegetables from Kyrgyzstan in the largest German supermarkets, such as Rewe, Aldi and Edeka.
According to Fuhs, ecologically clean fruits and vegetables from Kyrgyzstan "have high taste qualities" and this is something that German consumers really appreciate.
"He [Albert Fuhs] also talked about the company's plans to export agricultural products from Kyrgyzstan, which are expected to be initially shipped mainly from the southern regions of Kyrgyzstan," reported the press service.
According to the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Landgard Bio GmbH is a large West German agricultural cooperative with an annual turnover close to about 200 million Euro.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: