Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany interested in fruit and veg imports from Kyrgyzstan
A meeting between Kyrgyz Ambassador Erinas Otorbaev and the leadership of the German company "Landgard Bio GmbH" was held in the city of Bornheim.
Otorbaev and the head of "Landgard Bio GmbH", Albert Fuhs, discussed possibilities for cooperation to facilitate the supply of Kyrgyz agricultural products to Germany. Albert Fuhs intends to sell fruits and vegetables from Kyrgyzstan in the largest German supermarkets, such as Rewe, Aldi and Edeka.
According to Fuhs, ecologically clean fruits and vegetables from Kyrgyzstan "have high taste qualities" and this is something that German consumers really appreciate.
"He [Albert Fuhs] also talked about the company's plans to export agricultural products from Kyrgyzstan, which are expected to be initially shipped mainly from the southern regions of Kyrgyzstan," reported the press service.
According to the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Landgard Bio GmbH is a large West German agricultural cooperative with an annual turnover close to about 200 million Euro.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: