Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany interested in fruit and veg imports from Kyrgyzstan
A meeting between Kyrgyz Ambassador Erinas Otorbaev and the leadership of the German company "Landgard Bio GmbH" was held in the city of Bornheim.
Otorbaev and the head of "Landgard Bio GmbH", Albert Fuhs, discussed possibilities for cooperation to facilitate the supply of Kyrgyz agricultural products to Germany. Albert Fuhs intends to sell fruits and vegetables from Kyrgyzstan in the largest German supermarkets, such as Rewe, Aldi and Edeka.
According to Fuhs, ecologically clean fruits and vegetables from Kyrgyzstan "have high taste qualities" and this is something that German consumers really appreciate.
"He [Albert Fuhs] also talked about the company's plans to export agricultural products from Kyrgyzstan, which are expected to be initially shipped mainly from the southern regions of Kyrgyzstan," reported the press service.
According to the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Landgard Bio GmbH is a large West German agricultural cooperative with an annual turnover close to about 200 million Euro.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: