Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkmenistan approves agricultural land zoning for fruit and veg
The President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, approved a plan for the zoning of agricultural lands for the production of vegetable and tobacco crops for the current year.
The document prescribes that the State Food Association of Turkmenistan should come to agreements with the Daikhan (producer) associations and farms, tenants and landowners, who have started the spring sowing.
This year, according to the state order, 9,085 hectares of irrigated areas have been allocated for potatoes, 2,130 hectares for carrots, 3,140 for onions, 2,600 for tomatoes and 10,735 hectares for melons.
Publication date: 3/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: