Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkmenistan approves agricultural land zoning for fruit and veg
The President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, approved a plan for the zoning of agricultural lands for the production of vegetable and tobacco crops for the current year.
The document prescribes that the State Food Association of Turkmenistan should come to agreements with the Daikhan (producer) associations and farms, tenants and landowners, who have started the spring sowing.
This year, according to the state order, 9,085 hectares of irrigated areas have been allocated for potatoes, 2,130 hectares for carrots, 3,140 for onions, 2,600 for tomatoes and 10,735 hectares for melons.
Publication date: 3/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: