Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nature Fresh nominated for Digital Transformation AwardOne doesnít often associate farming with digital transformation, but that isnít the case with Nature Fresh Farms.
Nature Fresh isnít new to using smart technology to manage its greenhouses, but itís taking another step forward by bringing mobility to its employees and customers. The firm is nominated for ITWCís Digital Transformation Awards, being held June 14 in Toronto.
To accomplish this digital transformation, Nature Fresh started with finding a method for ďemployees to submit work easily and accurately.Ē The company has 100,000 plus assets to track, and needed a solution to solve the problem of where tickets would be submitted and the maintenance staff could not find the correct asset to work on or diagnose.
This meant first providing everyone on the maintenance staff with smartphones loaded with Connectwise Manage and QR Codes. Just with these devices in hand, tickets could be submitted and automatically connected to the correct asset/work/purchase. Additionally, with the smartphones in hand, the maintenance staff can now view tickets assigned via a dispatcher immediately.
Read more at IT Business
Publication date: 3/24/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: