Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nature Fresh nominated for Digital Transformation AwardOne doesn’t often associate farming with digital transformation, but that isn’t the case with Nature Fresh Farms.
Nature Fresh isn’t new to using smart technology to manage its greenhouses, but it’s taking another step forward by bringing mobility to its employees and customers. The firm is nominated for ITWC’s Digital Transformation Awards, being held June 14 in Toronto.
To accomplish this digital transformation, Nature Fresh started with finding a method for “employees to submit work easily and accurately.” The company has 100,000 plus assets to track, and needed a solution to solve the problem of where tickets would be submitted and the maintenance staff could not find the correct asset to work on or diagnose.
This meant first providing everyone on the maintenance staff with smartphones loaded with Connectwise Manage and QR Codes. Just with these devices in hand, tickets could be submitted and automatically connected to the correct asset/work/purchase. Additionally, with the smartphones in hand, the maintenance staff can now view tickets assigned via a dispatcher immediately.
Read more at IT Business
Publication date: 3/24/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: