Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nestle may soon release durian-flavoured Kit KatsIn a bid to boost tourism, Thailand has suggested to Kit Kat a number of local delicacies they believe would make for snack-tacular tastes as perfect as their beaches, including tamarind, mangosteen, and durian.
Durians are a fruit that, despite being known as “the king of fruits” in southeast Asia, has just as many enemies as fans. The fruit is infamous for its extremely pungent smell that is often described as similar to sweaty feet or decay.
The Thai minister for Tourism and Sports, Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul, told reporters from Thailand’s Daily News that Kit Kat manufacturer Nestlé is currently discussing the feasibility of turning the fruit into the next Kit Kat taste sensation.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: