Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
A "Face to face" innovative transaction model
China: Internet technology used to build instant marketing platform
"With the rapid development of the market economy, traditional hard cash methods of trading agricultural products are becoming outdated. In order to fully meet the needs of buyers and suppliers, we use an exclusive video technology and internet technology to build the visualization and traceability of high-quality agricultural products on our information platform. Meanwhile, we use mobile Internet tools to bring together a large number of high-quality agricultural products through the platform of live video, backtracking and other technologies, to establish a sound system for agricultural products, and to build trust with our new, face-to-face, innovative trading model," said Mr. Yang, from the Shenzhen Farmer Brother Agricultural Science and Technology Co. Ltd.
"Buyers can get instant messages via a webcam and a removable video capture device, to fully understand the origins of fruits and vegetables, as well as fertilizer use and other important information. Our internet application provides a direct and interactive platform for both the supplier and the buyer, to a large extent, which helps to save the cost for both sides.
"Our company was established in February 2015 and is located in Shenzhen city of Guangdong province. From 2015, we began to develop the technology model, and the operation of the market was started in the second half of 2016. As a networking enterprise, technological innovation is critical. In order to update our software program to meet the needs of different customers, our company not only has a professional software and hardware development team, but also cooperate with several regional technical institutes and science and technology bureaux, who will join our system development and operation as third parties."
"At present, our customers are located in 15 provinces and cities nationwide, most of them are large-scale farming bases, as well as large supermarket chains that need a steady supply - such as Walmart, Baiguo shop etc. This year, we hope to be able to open the Southeast Asian and European markets while maintaining a steady development of the existing market."
Shenzhen Farmer Brother Agricultural Science and Technology
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: