Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Nectarines matured 10 days earlier than usualReports from the Chengzitan peach production base of Dalian city said that nectarines, which normally mature before or after the Lantern Festival, were listed on the market during the Spring Festival this year. Prices were high and the sales went well, which has produced a "gold rush" in the fruit market.
In order to take advantage of the the market during the Spring Festival, this year almost all the farmers implemented some key technologies for production management, such as greenhouse dormancy, dormancy warming and others. All this was helped by plenty of sunlight, high temperatures and the generally pleasant climate in our city, which are all favorable for nectarine production. Currently, the main listed varieties are Lichun and Zhongyouwu. Although prices have fallen recently, the market has still been positive, with an average of 20-22 yuan per kg, which was much the same as last year. According to reports, if the climate keeps favorable, there will be a mass ripening of nectarines in early March, to meet the fruit market demand in the city.
Publication date: 2/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: