Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- WAPA: EU expects biggest apple harvest in 10 years
- Indiana Troopers find 1 million dollars worth of marijuana stashed with lettuce
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit Logistca feels effects of airport strikesFruit Logistica is again under way in Berlin and all the talk is of the strikes at Berlin's Tegel and Schonefeld airports, which has meant many visitors and standholders have been delayed. Some standholders were missing products and flyers. Despite this the exhibition is still busy.
The first morning saw the official launch of the Jazz re-branding which drew a big crowd at the T&G Global stand. There also quite a few new faces this year, people who have visited in previous years and now have a stand.
This is most obvious at the UK pavilion - some companies have been drawn by the uncertainty of Brexit and favourable exchange rates which means good prospects for future exports.
Canada has a pavilion for the first time and stand holders are excited, "It is very significant for Canada to have their own pavilion at a show as big as this," according to one Canadian exhibitor
New this year are companies with mixed veg packs, new varieties and bigger product ranges.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: