Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit Logistca feels effects of airport strikesFruit Logistica is again under way in Berlin and all the talk is of the strikes at Berlin's Tegel and Schonefeld airports, which has meant many visitors and standholders have been delayed. Some standholders were missing products and flyers. Despite this the exhibition is still busy.
The first morning saw the official launch of the Jazz re-branding which drew a big crowd at the T&G Global stand. There also quite a few new faces this year, people who have visited in previous years and now have a stand.
This is most obvious at the UK pavilion - some companies have been drawn by the uncertainty of Brexit and favourable exchange rates which means good prospects for future exports.
Canada has a pavilion for the first time and stand holders are excited, "It is very significant for Canada to have their own pavilion at a show as big as this," according to one Canadian exhibitor
New this year are companies with mixed veg packs, new varieties and bigger product ranges.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: