Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pilot Kazakhstan refrigerated container train arrives in RussiaA KTZ pilot refrigerated container train that will cross the territory of Kazakhstan to reach the Russian market, has delivered Uzbek fruit and vegetable products.
The route passed through Uzbekistan from Samarkand city, then through the Kazakhstan cities of Almaty and Semey, with access to the territory of Russia and the border station Lokot.
The special container, which is maintained at a particular temperature for the carriage of perishable goods, arrived at its destination in 5 days. The average distance on the territory of Kazakhstan amounted to about 1,000 km a day, and on the territory of Russia 300 km per day.
“Work on the fruit and vegetable transport from Uzbekistan to Russia and Kazakhstan started in December 2016. A pilot project using one 45-foot refrigerated autonomous container was launched with the purpose of a logistics study,” Director of the Department of container transportation of JSC “KTZ Express”, A. Karimov said.
He noted that it was important to hold these pilot programs to test the transit and transport potential of Kazakhstan.
Publication date: 2/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: