Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Wednesday November 2 from 18.30 - 20.30pm
Cocktail reception to kick off Amsterdam Produce ShowThe APS 2016 will kick off in true style on Wednesday November 2 from 18.30 - 20.30 with an opening Cocktail Reception at the Transformatorhuis at the iconic Westergasfabriek. It will be a must-attend networking event, not only in the Dutch produce calendar, but also in the diary of the global produce industry.
The official start to the APS programme is sponsored by the Dutch fresh fruit and vegetable industry, in association with the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. Holland is a global player in fruit and vegetables, and the world's number three exporter of fruit and vegetables. The Dutch fresh produce industry and Holland's government are fully committed to promoting a healthy and balanced diet by raising the consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables. The APS in Holland will provide the perfect occasion to further promote their focus on 'working on a healthy future together’.
The opening of the APS Cocktail Reception will be marked by Aldrik Gierveld, Director European Agriculture and Fisheries Policies and Food Security, the Deputy Director, General Agriculture and Nature, at the Ministry of Economic Affairs in The Hague, who will welcome attendees to an unparalleled programme of networking and educational events, with a few words.
Featuring a fantastic mix of industry professionals from the dynamic and highly innovative Dutch produce market, and international buyers, growers, importers and exporters, the APS opening Cocktail Reception is a truly unique opportunity to network in an informal business environment with hundreds of key decision makers, and to catch up with peers at the official opening to the APS16 programme. Represent your business and invite your customers for a great evening at the heart of the fresh produce industry.
Cocktail Reception Highlights
Sample the best of sustainable, delicious Dutch street food with a choice of live cooking stations, demonstrating the colourful and rich history of Dutch cuisine. Enjoy slow roasted specials at the 'Meatopia' station - delicious traditional bitterbal, rock and roll your sushi heart out and savour the wonderful flavours at the 80/20, Green Cuisine, food spot. 'Think Global and Drink Local' at the Barbar drinks station, offering botanical beer tasting, organic wines, and fresh fruit juices, courtesy of local farmer, Willem & Drees.
Love BEETZ is the official beetroot sponsor, and Creative Chef, Jasper Udink ten Cate, will cook up some beetroot delicacies for your enjoyment, as well as a tasty beetroot drink – a healthy start to the show!
Lastly, Tim Kerrsies and his band will entertain with a range of international music.
There is still time to book your ticket and attend the APS. Click here to register. Retail, wholesale and foodservice buyers qualify for free entry. For more information, email email@example.com
Publication date: 10/25/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: