Job offersmore »
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
- Category Manager - Exports Homebush, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- Fresh produce company enters into partnership to help students become farmers
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
Exchange ratesmore »
Agribologna: Fresh-cut fruit is growing, especially in retail shops"All the fresh-cut branches are growing, more than we expected", Paolo Mariani, marketing manager of Consorzio Agribologna, says. "It seems that people have overcome the economic crisis", he adds.
Agribologna staff at Macfrut. From left to right: Marco Guidi, Emilio Colombini, Monica Stepien, Paolo Mariani e Andrea Cacciari.
"The Con Più Energia e Gusto line, packed pineapple and coconut, fruit salads have grown. Seasonal fruit mixes have been so successful that they are in the top ten chart of sales of Fresco Senso brand (fresh-cut line of Agribologna, editor's note). A good trend also for Stikki, which is now traded without seasonings in the packaging".
"Con Più Energia e Gusto" products from "Fresco Senso" line.
Italians have re-evaluated fresh-cut products not only because they have more money but also because consumption times and places have changed. "People eat at work and large-scale distributors should understand that they'd better set up small shops with catering areas rather than supermarkets. Consumers have been buying Fresco Senso products especially in retailer shops and the range displayed has been even widened", Marketing manager of Agribologna explains.
Consorzio Agribologna S.c.a.
Via delle Viti, 5
40127 Bologna (BO) - Italia
Tel.: (+39) 051 994 1200
Fax: (+39) 051 994 1220
Publication date: 9/29/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here