Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
La Linea Verde introduces fresh-cut superfood
La Linea Verde has always been responsive to customer demands and driven by its willingness to innovate. This is why, in line with the current healthy food trend, it will present DimmidiSì Kale at Macfrut.
Kale is a superfood with various nutritional properties and is very popular with US celebrities such as Beyoncé and Gwyneth Paltrow.
It has a high vitamin A,K and C content (useful for immune system, blood coagulation and metabolism) and it is a source of vitamin B6 (against fatigue). In addition, it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. All these are properties consumers will appreciate and welcome, because kale is also an extremely versatile vegetable - it tastes good both raw or cooked and is excellent in smoothies.
Giuseppe and Andrea Battagliola, President and Sales manager of La Linea Verde.
DimmidiSì, a positive, cheerful and innovative brand, interprets superfood in a playful way inspired by the world of superheros. But packaging is also functional, and lists useful advice on preparation on the back.
In addition to packets with just kale, there is also mixed salad with kale (green and red lettuce, baby spinach and kale).
DimmidiSì Kale and Mixed salad with Kale represent a response to the current consumption trends, which La Linea Verde aims at satisfying with fresh, innovative and trendy products.
For further info:
Publication date: 9/19/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here