Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Amsterdam Produce Show and Conference, November 2-4
Want to increase your sales?
The Amsterdam Produce Show and Conference (APS) is a new event that will bring the international fresh produce and flower communities together in Holland – at the very heart of the global produce industry.
Organised and hosted by the creators of the award-winning London Produce Show and Conference and The New York Produce Show and Conference, the Amsterdam event will take place on November 2-4, 2016 at the iconic Westergasfabriek.
Direct access to produce buyers
A boutique trade exhibition will give Dutch and international trade exhibitors direct access to a wide range of produce buyers from the retail, foodservice and wholesale sectors. A series of networking events, Holland-focused seminars and chef demonstrations with some of the country’s top culinary minds will run around and alongside the exhibition.
Raise your profile at a unique fresh produce event
The event has numerous tailored packages and opportunities for companies to showcase their brands and services or launch new products. Options range from becoming a Platinum Sponsor and the high-profile sponsor of their Opening Cocktail Reception, to having your name exclusively printed on the attendee bag given to every attendee that walks the show floor. The Thought Leaders Breakfast Panel, Student Programme, educational seminars and chef demonstrations all create great sponsorship platforms too.
Raise your brand awareness in the presence of many of the most influential figures in the international produce industry, including Dutch and international retail, foodservice and wholesale buyers, before, during and after the event. Be an integral part of something truly unique in your sector and take advantage of their massive social media and promotional output before, during and after the show to get your messages heard.
Publication date: 8/17/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: