Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: Fruit, veg exports to China increased 218 percent
On Monday 15 August, Vietnam General Department of Customs reported that during the first half of 2016, fruit and vegetable exports from Vietnam to China increased by over 218 percent.
During the period, Vietnam sold some 803.808 million U.S. dollars worth of fruits and vegetables to the country.
China remained the biggest importer of Vietnamese fruits and vegetables, accounting for nearly 70 percent of Vietnam's total market share in the six-month period.
Vietnam's watermelon, dragon fruit and longan are among major exported fruits to the country.
During the six-month period, Vietnam posted some 1.16 billion U.S. dollars in revenue of exports of fruits and vegetables to the world market, up 31.22 percent year-on-year.
According to Vietnam's Association of Fruits and Vegetables, Vietnamese fruits and vegetables have been presented in some 40 countries and territories worldwide.
Publication date: 8/17/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: