Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Sinaloa mango pack-house opens for the season
- Lidl Moerdijk: Europe's largest banana ripening facility
- Chilean Hortifrut interested in buying the largest Peruvian producer of blueberries
- TAPKIT: 500m2 self-assembly hydroponic greenhouse
- “We provide remote, in-transit corrective actions to containerized shipments”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: Fruit, veg exports to China increased 218 percent
On Monday 15 August, Vietnam General Department of Customs reported that during the first half of 2016, fruit and vegetable exports from Vietnam to China increased by over 218 percent.
During the period, Vietnam sold some 803.808 million U.S. dollars worth of fruits and vegetables to the country.
China remained the biggest importer of Vietnamese fruits and vegetables, accounting for nearly 70 percent of Vietnam's total market share in the six-month period.
Vietnam's watermelon, dragon fruit and longan are among major exported fruits to the country.
During the six-month period, Vietnam posted some 1.16 billion U.S. dollars in revenue of exports of fruits and vegetables to the world market, up 31.22 percent year-on-year.
According to Vietnam's Association of Fruits and Vegetables, Vietnamese fruits and vegetables have been presented in some 40 countries and territories worldwide.
Publication date: 8/17/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: