Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia bans imports from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Russia has banned the import of products from Bosnia and Herzegovina as they are considered a "high phytosanitary risk". The imports volumes of such products were said to have increased, but Sarajevo did not provide Moscow with information concerning the plant health control system and would not allow a delegation from Moscow to carry out checks.
From August 4, Rosselkhoznadzor introduced temporary restrictions on the import of "high phytosanitary risk products" to Russia from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Importing products from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Russia via third countries is also not allowed. Goods shipped before August 4 may be allowed to be imported after "supervisory measures and laboratory investigations."
Rosselkhoznadzor explained that the volume of quarantined products imported into Russia from Bosnia and Herzegovina had increased. However, Russia was not provided with information about the country’s quarantine system and phytosanitary control measures. Moreover, the management of Plant Protection at Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations refused to accept a Russian delegation to familiarise them with the system.
Publication date: 8/9/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: