Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Course schedule and website ready
8th European short-course on quality & safety of fresh-cut produce
A perfect mix of high level International R&D together with day-by-day industry experience in the Program of the prestigious short-course, now in its eighth edition, which will take place within the exhibition premises at Fiera di Rimini, on September 14-16, during MACFRUT 2016.
The location chosen for this edition will allow participants to combine the course attendance with the opportunity to visit MACFRUT exhibition, which this year will be even larger than in the last edition. The course schedule was in fact designed to cover the first part of the day (from 9 am to 2:30 pm), allowing free time in the afternoon for participants to visit the pavilions and interact with the exhibiting companies.
Eminent researchers and industry specialists from Italy, Spain, Denmark, US, Israel and Portugal, will alternate lectures, seminars and discussion sessions on important topics related to fresh-cut products, including equipment and process, safety issues, packaging, and logistics.
More details about the Program and procedures for registration are available on the Course website www.unifg.it/freshcut8. Italian and English will be the Course language, with available simultaneous translation.
Limited to 100 participants, registration will be handled on a first-come first-registered basis. A limited number of registrations (20) will be available for students at discounted prices (please contact organizers). Early bird registration fee are available until July 31.
For further information, please contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 6/6/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here