Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Banana exports from the Dominican Republic dropped by 75% last year
- Produce heavyweight Hein Deprez buys Hollands largest organic pepper grower
- Around Noon expands in the UK with Chef in a Box acquisition
- Panama: The first industrial commercial nursery certified to produce and export seedlings
Exchange ratesmore »
Course schedule and website ready
8th European short-course on quality & safety of fresh-cut produce
A perfect mix of high level International R&D together with day-by-day industry experience in the Program of the prestigious short-course, now in its eighth edition, which will take place within the exhibition premises at Fiera di Rimini, on September 14-16, during MACFRUT 2016.
The location chosen for this edition will allow participants to combine the course attendance with the opportunity to visit MACFRUT exhibition, which this year will be even larger than in the last edition. The course schedule was in fact designed to cover the first part of the day (from 9 am to 2:30 pm), allowing free time in the afternoon for participants to visit the pavilions and interact with the exhibiting companies.
Eminent researchers and industry specialists from Italy, Spain, Denmark, US, Israel and Portugal, will alternate lectures, seminars and discussion sessions on important topics related to fresh-cut products, including equipment and process, safety issues, packaging, and logistics.
More details about the Program and procedures for registration are available on the Course website www.unifg.it/freshcut8. Italian and English will be the Course language, with available simultaneous translation.
Limited to 100 participants, registration will be handled on a first-come first-registered basis. A limited number of registrations (20) will be available for students at discounted prices (please contact organizers). Early bird registration fee are available until July 31.
For further information, please contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 6/6/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here