Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Course schedule and website ready
8th European short-course on quality & safety of fresh-cut produce
A perfect mix of high level International R&D together with day-by-day industry experience in the Program of the prestigious short-course, now in its eighth edition, which will take place within the exhibition premises at Fiera di Rimini, on September 14-16, during MACFRUT 2016.
The location chosen for this edition will allow participants to combine the course attendance with the opportunity to visit MACFRUT exhibition, which this year will be even larger than in the last edition. The course schedule was in fact designed to cover the first part of the day (from 9 am to 2:30 pm), allowing free time in the afternoon for participants to visit the pavilions and interact with the exhibiting companies.
Eminent researchers and industry specialists from Italy, Spain, Denmark, US, Israel and Portugal, will alternate lectures, seminars and discussion sessions on important topics related to fresh-cut products, including equipment and process, safety issues, packaging, and logistics.
More details about the Program and procedures for registration are available on the Course website www.unifg.it/freshcut8. Italian and English will be the Course language, with available simultaneous translation.
Limited to 100 participants, registration will be handled on a first-come first-registered basis. A limited number of registrations (20) will be available for students at discounted prices (please contact organizers). Early bird registration fee are available until July 31.
For further information, please contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Publication date: 6/6/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here