Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan: Award winning fruity toilet paper“The Fruits Toilet Paper”, created by Japanese design studio Latona Marketing Inc., recently won the 2015 platinum Pentaward. Pentawards are presented every year to recognize creative packaging worldwide, and have five levels, from diamond, platinum, gold, silver, and bronze.
Latona Marketing says of their sweet creation: “Many companies and stores throughout Japan give a roll of toilet paper to customers as a novelty gift to show their appreciation. The Fruit Toilet Paper has been designed to wow customers with its cute style, perfect for such occasions.”
The toilet paper can be purchased from their online store, and makes the perfect novelty gift for all the special butts in your life. There are four different designs available: kiwifruit, watermelon, strawberry and orange.
A set of four including one of each plus a gift bag will set you back 1,500 yen (US$20.36), or you can get a 48-pack of your favorite design (or a mixture of them) for 13,800 yen ($112.36).
Please visit latona-m.onlinestores.jp for more information.
Publication date: 11/27/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: