Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Open doors of the Chinese market to Spain's agricultural sector
The Murcia companies, Agromarketing and China In Crowd, open the doors of the Chinese market to Spain's agricultural sector. On June 15, the two Spanish firms and China's iFresh Information Ltd Company (www.ifreshinfo.com). signed an agreement by which Agromarketing and China In Crowd were appointed as exclusive representatives for Spain in the seventh edition of the IFresh China Fruit & Vegetable Expo (www.ifreshfair.cn). (www.ifreshfair.cn).
IFresh China Fruit & Vegetable Expo is the most important fair specialized in the fruit and vegetables sector, as well as parallel technologies and products, in continental China, and it is held annually in Shanghai. The fair has over 350 exhibitors in a 10,000 square meters area and 12,000 trade visitors from all over China visit it. This fair is called to become the leading trade fair in Asia, given the interest and strong support from the Chinese government and the agricultural sector associations, such as China Fruit Marketing Association. This edition will be held from November 19 to November 21.
IFresh China Fruit & Vegetable Expo aims at being the meeting point of supply and demand as well as providing information about the opportunities presented by the sector to visitors and exhibitors through a parallel congress that takes place during the same dates. The companies participating in the fair can benefit from this congress to present their products to the large audience of potential buyers of the Fair.
The organizers of the IFresh China Fruit & Vegetable Expo, with which Agromarketing and China In Crowd have closed the deal, have direct contact with major buyers and sellers of fruits and vegetables in China.
The Fair exhibitor's include producers of fresh fruit and vegetables, juices, jams and all sorts of technology and packaging companies.
By signing the agreement, Agromarketing and China In Crowd will be able to give advise to the Spanish fruit and vegetable companies interested in expanding business in the Chinese market from a privileged and secure position. This is a crucial and strategic step because the signature of the Spain-China protocol for the export of stone fruit to China is imminent. Thus, participating in this conference will strengthen the presence of Spanish fruit in China, as its quality and taste is already recognized among Chinese professionals.
China is also undergoing a rapid process of modernization of agriculture, which causes them to have a significant demand of technology and services, of which Spain and, in particular, some Spanish regions like Andalusia, Murcia, Valencia and Catalonia, are an international benchmark.
Agromarketing and China In Crowd signed a cooperation agreement last April whereby both companies would work in agricultural and tourism business opportunities between Spain and China.
Agromarketing (www.agromarketing.es) is a communications and marketing consultancy specialized in the agricultural and tourism sectors. Among other projects, the company organizes the Peach Congress of Cieza and its Region (www.ciezamelocoton.es), the largest producer of stone fruit in Europe.
In turn, China In Crowd (www.chinaincrowd.com) is a consultant for Business Development in China, based in Murcia and Shanghai, with a team of experts in international trade and business processes with China.
Publication date: 7/24/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: