Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- China: First ever large-scale domestic production of avocados to enter market in September
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Criminals hack email of shipper for Dutch importer
- Conflicting reports about Russia importing Turkish tomatoes
- AU import restrictions on certain goods to change this month
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Restaurant tour added to London Produce ShowThe London Produce Show has added a brand new tour to this year’s schedule, which will see Andy Weir, Head of Marketing for Reynolds, take 15 people on an exclusive guided tour around an eclectic mix of London eateries.
Reynolds is a national fresh produce supplier to the foodservice industry and Andy’s tour will aim to give participants a good wide-angle view of the use of produce in different streams of the London eating-out scene.
Many of the locations are customers of Reynolds, others are not, but where possible you will meet representatives of the establishments we visit, and you’ll be free to taste and buy along the way. Most importantly, Andy’s knowledge and expertise will leave you with a great overview of the UK eating-out market, and a taste of exactly what chefs and operators are looking for in 2015.
The tour will start with breakfast at popular Bombay style cafe Dishoom’s latest venue in Kings Cross. The group will then take in a broad selection of restaurants, fast food operators, street food units, pubs, and cafés in the Kings Cross and Islington areas; all of which are playing their own part in shaping the UK’s eating out scene.
The day will conclude with lunch at Bill’s, one of the fastest growing and most highly acclaimed restaurant chains in the UK and an operator known for their use of seasonal, fresh produce.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so get in quick! Register online now to secure your place on the tour for just £100+VAT per person. There are only 15 spaces available! All registrations must be affiliated to a London Produce Show attendee.
For more information:
London Produce Show
Publication date: 5/13/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: