- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Managing moisture was key for Red River Valley potato growers
- Spain: An autochthonous mango variety that has no strands, is sweeter, and a smaller caliber
- Zimbabwe disperses fruit vendors to fight cholera outbreak
- CIV at Asia Fruit Logistica: new successful apple, pear and strawberry varieties!
- Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
Restaurant tour added to London Produce Show
Reynolds is a national fresh produce supplier to the foodservice industry and Andy’s tour will aim to give participants a good wide-angle view of the use of produce in different streams of the London eating-out scene.
Many of the locations are customers of Reynolds, others are not, but where possible you will meet representatives of the establishments we visit, and you’ll be free to taste and buy along the way. Most importantly, Andy’s knowledge and expertise will leave you with a great overview of the UK eating-out market, and a taste of exactly what chefs and operators are looking for in 2015.
The tour will start with breakfast at popular Bombay style cafe Dishoom’s latest venue in Kings Cross. The group will then take in a broad selection of restaurants, fast food operators, street food units, pubs, and cafés in the Kings Cross and Islington areas; all of which are playing their own part in shaping the UK’s eating out scene.
The day will conclude with lunch at Bill’s, one of the fastest growing and most highly acclaimed restaurant chains in the UK and an operator known for their use of seasonal, fresh produce.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so get in quick! Register online now to secure your place on the tour for just £100+VAT per person. There are only 15 spaces available! All registrations must be affiliated to a London Produce Show attendee.
For more information:
London Produce Show
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/24/2018 Photo Report: World Food Moscow 2018
- 09/21/2018 Cydiance displays products in Peruvian Expoalimentaria
- 09/20/2018 37th edition of the IKO Conference
- 09/19/2018 Indiana: How agriculture technologies can be scaled up to save lives
- 09/19/2018 FreshStart conference returns in January 2019
- 09/19/2018 Mac Fruit Attraction Egypt - Cairo 2018: a global brand for fresh produce!
- 09/18/2018 Royal Mas's “Little Durian" brand to hold promotion event in Shanghai
- 09/18/2018 Registration for British Carrot Demonstration Day has opened
- 09/18/2018 Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- 09/17/2018 FPAA to hold first ever women’s leadership invitational
- 09/17/2018 CIV at Asia Fruit Logistica: new successful apple, pear and strawberry varieties!
- 09/17/2018 ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- 09/14/2018 "The future of fruit is digital"
- 09/14/2018 Keeping fresh fruit and vegetables relevant in the future
- 09/13/2018 Portugal: Short-Course on “Quality and Safety of Fresh-cut Produce”
- 09/13/2018 Interpoma 2018; “The Apple in the World” congress looks East
- 09/13/2018 Innovations and vegetable varieties at Bakker Brothers open days 2018
- 09/13/2018 Seminis announces Brassica iX event in Enkhuizen
- 09/12/2018 Government of Canada celebrates Organic Week
- 09/07/2018 Taking advantage of opportunities in Canada and Saudi Arabia at Fruit Attraction