Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 25th 2015
QUAFETY final event in Rotterdam!QUAFETY, the largest EC-funded R&D project dedicated to quality & safety of fresh-cut produce is organizing its final event!
All interested stakeholders are kindly invited to join us next March 25th (9-13 a.m.) in Rotterdam, by the beautiful ship-hotel and conference centre SS Rotterdam.
All the Project's results achieved during the last three years will by presented by a group of selected scientists from a number of prestigious European Institutions.
In the following days we will give more details with the final program!
In the meantime, if you are interested in taking part in this event, please confirm via email to : Claudine Beldman - email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here