Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Grosvenor House, 4-6 June
Renowned companies to exhibit at London Produce ShowThis week the first edition of the London Produce Show and Conference will take place in London. The event will kick off with a breakfast discussion panel and round off with industry tours of London, but the heart of the show is the Trade Fair which boosts exhibitors from across the globe.
Jim Prevor, the show's organiser explains why this show is different to others, "The great continental-scale events are extraordinary, but there is a value in intimacy as well. Not having to have a calendar set in 10-minute increments… having a smaller scale that allows the luxury of in-depth conversation in search for mutual points of connection.
"This floor is incredibly diverse — from specialized players such as the Fair Trade Pineapple Association of Thailand to giants such as Dole and Del Monte. But what it mostly has is leaders — the kinds of companies that want to be pushing the edge, that want to not be left behind."
Click here to view the list of exhibitors
The London Produce Show and Conference will kick off with an evening cocktail reception for fresh produce buyers, exhibitors, their guests and media on June 4.
The main show day begins on June 5 with an opening breakfast session and then moves into the main feature: a boutique exhibition in the hotel’s Great Room, Europe’s largest five-star exhibition space. This will be in conjunction with a series of seminars, breakout sessions and chef demonstrations running throughout the day.
The final day of the event, June 6, will then give visitors the opportunity to tour some of the leading fresh produce locations in and around England’s capital city, with hosted tours of wholesale markets, retail stores, production sites and import hubs.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here