Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
FOOD freshly North America announces expansion into Mexican marketFOOD freshly North America, Inc. announced its expansion to the Mexican marketplace with AERSA as their distributor. On May 16th, the Food Freshly North America, Inc. team made its way to Monterrey Mexico to meet with their new distribution team, AERSA. They will distribute freshness retainers designed to add shelf-life to fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, as well as FCA water disinfectants which kill up to 99.9% of bacteria in the process water.
Meeting with our Mexican distribution team in Guadalajara, Mexico. May 18th, 2014. Left to right: Sukhdev Singh, CEO of FOOD freshly® Germany; Julio Garza, Sales Manager of AERSA; Margaret Tomaszewska, Account Executive of FOOD freshly North America, Inc.
“The Mexican market is an important market. Mexico is a large scale exporter of fresh produce to countries all over the world. FOOD freshly has a strong presence in Canada and the US and Mexico was the next strategic step to take. Selling our products directly into the Mexican market proved to be difficult with many obstacles so we needed to find an alternative. Having AERSA as our distributor allows us to provide our clients with our great products, and the finest service possible. There are many companies that will benefit from this technology,” said Margaret Tomaszewska, Account Executive of FOOD freshly North America, Inc.
Julio Garza, Sales Manager of AERSA, commented, “We are excited to distribute FOOD freshly products in Mexico. The fresh-cut market is a new market for us, but we know the demand is there and we are excited to provide Mexican companies with products that were previously impossible to obtain.”
“I had heard of this product for many years now, but not until the subsidiary office in Canada was established did I think it would be possible for us to be a distributor for them in Mexico. We are excited to team up with FOOD freshly North America, Inc., and we are looking forward to a successful future,” stated Jose Antonio Flores, General Manager of AERSA.
FOOD freshly North America Inc. will be exhibiting at the United Fresh Produce Association Show. Booth #1563, June 10 to 13th 2014, held at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
For more information:
Food Freshly North America
Tel: +1 416.371.5668
Publication date: 6/2/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: