Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
FOOD freshly North America announces expansion into Mexican marketFOOD freshly North America, Inc. announced its expansion to the Mexican marketplace with AERSA as their distributor. On May 16th, the Food Freshly North America, Inc. team made its way to Monterrey Mexico to meet with their new distribution team, AERSA. They will distribute freshness retainers designed to add shelf-life to fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, as well as FCA water disinfectants which kill up to 99.9% of bacteria in the process water.
Meeting with our Mexican distribution team in Guadalajara, Mexico. May 18th, 2014. Left to right: Sukhdev Singh, CEO of FOOD freshly® Germany; Julio Garza, Sales Manager of AERSA; Margaret Tomaszewska, Account Executive of FOOD freshly North America, Inc.
“The Mexican market is an important market. Mexico is a large scale exporter of fresh produce to countries all over the world. FOOD freshly has a strong presence in Canada and the US and Mexico was the next strategic step to take. Selling our products directly into the Mexican market proved to be difficult with many obstacles so we needed to find an alternative. Having AERSA as our distributor allows us to provide our clients with our great products, and the finest service possible. There are many companies that will benefit from this technology,” said Margaret Tomaszewska, Account Executive of FOOD freshly North America, Inc.
Julio Garza, Sales Manager of AERSA, commented, “We are excited to distribute FOOD freshly products in Mexico. The fresh-cut market is a new market for us, but we know the demand is there and we are excited to provide Mexican companies with products that were previously impossible to obtain.”
“I had heard of this product for many years now, but not until the subsidiary office in Canada was established did I think it would be possible for us to be a distributor for them in Mexico. We are excited to team up with FOOD freshly North America, Inc., and we are looking forward to a successful future,” stated Jose Antonio Flores, General Manager of AERSA.
FOOD freshly North America Inc. will be exhibiting at the United Fresh Produce Association Show. Booth #1563, June 10 to 13th 2014, held at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
For more information:
Food Freshly North America
Tel: +1 416.371.5668
Publication date: 6/2/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: