Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chantler Packaging announces the new EnduroPouch™Chantler Packaging Inc. is pleased to announce a new technology to our family of innovative flexible packaging. EnduroPouch™ replaces the traditional produce bag and embraces sustainability and cost savings from all ends of production, including retail.
The bag was created as a solution to a common problem occurring with regular bags for grapes and cherries, and has now been adopted by other companies for their mini cucumbers and peppers. The problem we found with your typical produce bags was that the handle was constantly breaking, leaving retailers with produce that went to waste. In order to compensate for the tearing of handles, manufacturers of poly bags were using an excess amount of plastic in the packaging, increasing the costs.
With EnduroPouch™, we offer a reinforced handle that allows us to use as low as 25 percent less packaging overall. The bag is completed with a recloseable zipper slider that is a preferred feature among consumers.
Combined with high-quality graphics with Gravure printing and innovative technology, the EnduroPouch™ is a bag that eliminates many of the problems with traditional packaging.
For more information:
Tel: +1 905-274-2654
Publication date: 3/4/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: