Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
French organic charentais melon enter next phase of production
France's melon season continues to move along with production of organic charentais melons moving to the Poitou-Charentes region.
Soldive's line of organic yellow charentais melons are grown throughout several regions in France. They recently switched their production to the Poitou-Charentes region, making it the third successive season in which they grow their signature melons there.
Production in Poitou-Charentes is expected to reach 400 tons this season, and Soldive will offer the yellow organic charentais melons in 60x40 boxes ranging in size from 15 count to nine count. Production in the region is expected to last from now until September.
For more information:
Tel: +33 5 49 67 41 61
Fax: +33 5 49 67 43 56
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: