Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Portable forced-air precooling tunnel availableThere is a new, ready-to-use Precooling System, from Global Cooling Inc. The powerful unit comes completely assembled and ready to use.
The Jet-Ready Precooler™ features two 10HP fans mounted on a hot-dipped galvanized steel frame. When used with eight (8) pallets, it delivers more than 4,000 cfm per pallet, at normal static pressure.
"We are constantly striving to make our products better, to provide more value for our customers," explained Global Cooling's CVO, Jim “Banana Jim” Still. "Over the years, we've had a number of operators ask for a ready-to-use unit, and that spurred us to come up with this new offering."
The first-of-its-kind unit comes on a structural steel base that measures 48-inches wide x 4-inches deep, and can be easily moved by a forklift.
The Jet-Ready™ also includes foam pads and tarp, variable frequency drive motor controller, electrical disconnect, motor overloads, a touchscreen control panel, and flashing beacon light pole to signal ready, cooling, and done/holding. An adjustable timer also allows for automatic change to low speed or off at the ended of a programmed time period.
The Jet-Ready™ does not include its own cooling coil or compressor, but instead circulates already-cooled air from inside the existing cold storage warehouse.
For more information:
Publication date: 7/25/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: