Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Antalya, Turkey, on October 23-25, 2013
6th European Short Course on Fresh-cut Produce Processing
The 6th edition of the European Short Course on Fresh-cut Produce Processing will be held at the Akdeniz University in Antalya, Turkey, on October 23-25, 2013.
The intensive 3-day format will provide in-depth information on production, processing, packaging, distribution and quality assurance of fresh-cut fruit and vegetables. Through topic-related sessions, participants will have a great opportunity for state-of-the-art training with full interaction and associated networking events.
The market for fresh-cut produce in Europe is experiencing significant growth. Produce companies are looking for new ways to expand their businesses by adding fresh, nutritious, convenient and value-added produce products to their marketing mix.
"During the 3-day course all fundamental topics of fresh-cut production will be covered," says Mustafa Erkan of Akdeniz University, Coordinator of the Course, "including technological aspects of both well established and novel procedures."
The course is organized by the University of Akdeniz, Turkey, in cooperation with the University of Foggia, Italy, within the activities of the International Certificate on Postharvest Technology (ICPT).
"The Faculty for the program represents an international group of recognized experts including top scientists and academic professionals from the US and Europe," says Giancarlo Colelli of the University of Foggia, "which have significantly contributed to the vast success of this Course in the previous five editions in Italy, Spain, and Germany."
As for previous editions, the course will be limited to 100 participants and it will be handled on a first-come, first registered basis.
For more information visit the Course webpage at:
o click here to dowload course brochure.
Publication date: 6/17/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here