- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Fruit Attraction gets underway in a warm Madrid
- Early winter could see slim strawberry supplies and high prices
- International and Spanish Tradeshow Magazine - Primeur Fruit Attraction
- The celebration of the cherry blossom in an orchard in Maule marks the official start of the Chilean 2022/23 cherry season
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
US: Georgia Blueberry Commission celebrates seasonal recipes
Georgia boasts more than 14,000 acres of Sweet Georgia Blues, and with a production of nearly 60 million pounds, it’s one of the largest blueberry producing states in the United States. Warm days, just a few cold nights and exceptional terroir make Georgia Blueberries plumper and sweeter than any other.
“Nothing tastes better than a Sweet Georgia Blueberry,” notes Joe Cornelius, chairman of the Georgia Blueberry Commission. “Farms throughout the state are working hard to bring shoppers the absolute best blueberries. Despite an early freeze we still expect this year’s crop will be as plentiful as last year. The taste and quality is expected to be outstanding, as always.“
Full of antioxidants, Georgia Blueberries are a delicious and healthy way to lower cholesterol and decrease your risk of heart disease and cancer. They’re high in fiber, contain no fat and at just 80 calories per cup, Sweet Georgia Blues are an easy and convenient snack. Or add them in everything from salads to sauces; cereal to yogurt; dinner to dessert.
The Georgia Blueberry Commission has a host of recipes available and can arrange print, online or television interviews and/or cooking segments with one of our well-known cookbook authors and bloggers.
For more information:
Tel: +1 813-610-3211
Tel: +1 239-634-9401
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-04 Early winter could see slim strawberry supplies and high prices
- 2022-10-04 "Moldavian plums have been accepted in the German market"
- 2022-10-04 Apples from Kashmir appear in UAE supermarkets
- 2022-10-04 Grape export subsidy withdrawal will affect overseas shipments from Maharashtra
- 2022-10-04 October proclaimed as Michigan Apple Month
- 2022-10-04 Over one million Envy™ apples sold at Mid-Autumn Festival
- 2022-10-04 The celebration of the cherry blossom in an orchard in Maule marks the official start of the Chilean 2022/23 cherry season
- 2022-10-04 Demand booms for Bravo in Southeast Asia
- 2022-10-04 RedSayra and Red Samanta strawberries, two new raspberry varieties, and the formation of a company in South Africa
- 2022-10-04 "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- 2022-10-04 PGI peaches from Leonforte
- 2022-10-04 'Blueberries are increasing their global presence'
- 2022-10-03 Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- 2022-10-03 "The demand for preservatives in the grape market remains high"
- 2022-10-03 Lower final Dutch apple, pear harvest estimate
- 2022-10-03 La Nina will probably drive up Australian blueberry prices
- 2022-10-03 Organic fruit from Lake Constance: top quality pome fruit and a bigger yield for organic apples
- 2022-10-03 Vietnamese durian sales are ideal, but product movement of Australian oranges slowed down
- 2022-10-03 Williams Sonoma and pomegranate shipper launch co-branded product line
- 2022-09-30 AM FRESH Group buys majority stake in in Asia-based Fruit-X and creates FRESH FRUIT-X