Top 5 - yesterday
- UK and Europe “screaming for citrus” but still more rain for South Africa
- "There will be a greater watermelon supply than last year, but lower than we expected"
- “Right now, everybody in the US is desperate for grapes”
- "Egyptian table grapes will chase Indians and Chileans out of the European market"
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW PINEAPPLES
Top 5 - last week
- Trouble ahead if no power to pump diesel to the generators running water pumps, packhouses and cold stores
- "Fewer durians, strong apple sales"
- Mozambique's newest cold store opens
- Australia is finally raising its working holiday visa age for UK citizens
- Early entry of Egyptian grapes into the market
Top 5 - last month
- Risk of heart disease might drop significantly by drinking these fruit juices
- El Niño to return in 2023 following a three-year La Niña phase
- South African strawberry aficionados in for a Woolworths treat
- Japanese farmer produces mangoes that sell for $230 each
- Pests found on imported kiwis from Iran