- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dole plc announces sale of its Fresh Vegetables Division to Chiquita
- The Victorian stone fruit grower selling main orchard to focus on other 'exciting' opportunities
- SA grape farmers face more challenges amid rolling blackouts
- Polish importer makes tomato investments in Romania
- California avocado production forecast for 2023
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Germany: Landgard expands its international producers’ portfolio
Quite recently, Duoccio SRL, a Northern Italian garlic and onion producer, has joined Landgard eG, expanding the Italian producer portfolio of more than 30 Italian member companies in the Landgard eG.
From New Zealand, the two onion producers NZ Growers and Sofresh have joined the cooperative, in order to expand the onion offerings directly from New Zealand, including packaging services on site.
Landgard currently has around 3,300 members - regionally, nationally and internationally. The 2,600 German members -1,600 in the West, 500 in the North, 260 in the East and 200 in the South- are complemented more and more by international members from countries such as the Netherlands (280), China (130), Denmark (96), Israel (35), Italy (30) and Spain (30).
Currently, the overseas business is being rebuilt. Countries such as Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil and South Africa are currently being approached. In the future, customers will be able to acquire products such as bananas, pears, grapes, mangoes, avocados and various types of melons through a first class sales structure.
For more information:
Landgard Service GmbH
DE - 47638 Straelen-Herongen
Tel.: +49 2839 59-00
Fax: +49 2839 59-1999
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Sweet potatoes elevated for American Heart Month
- 2023-02-01 UK funds Irish and sweet potato processing factory in Elgeyo County, Kenya
- 2023-02-01 "Due to flooding in New Zealand, volume availability may become problematic from April"
- 2023-02-01 Onion production remains a solid industry in Senegal
- 2023-02-01 South African potato industry value chain is under attack
- 2023-02-01 Kyrgyzstan also banned onion exports – bad news for Uzbekistan?
- 2023-01-31 For two seasons, Spain has been exporting potatoes to France to make snack chips "because of their quality"
- 2023-01-31 Potato consumption in French households increases by 1.5%
- 2023-01-31 North Carolina Sweetpotato Commission appoints Liquid PR to support global expansion
- 2023-01-31 Zimbabwean government distributes 450,000 sweet potato vines
- 2023-01-31 "People are still holding out for better prices, which is reflected in a lower willingness to sell"
- 2023-01-31 McCain invests a further £35 mln in sustainable farming vision
- 2023-01-31 Tajikistan follows Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan banning exports of onions, carrots, potatoes
- 2023-01-30 Onions at Rs320 per kilo in Karachi due to supply shortage
- 2023-01-30 Only 1,900 tons of imported onions arrived in Philippines last week
- 2023-01-30 After achieving a record production in 2021, the world's potato production decreased by 6% in 2022
- 2023-01-30 New potato variety with high genetic quality for Peruvian producers
- 2023-01-30 Onion prices in Tajikistan soared
- 2023-01-27 Building a secure and sustainable future for our industry
- 2023-01-27 Governments of Canada and Manitoba invest nearly $100,000 to upgrade horticulture storage facility