- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Golden and Candystripe beets feature in positive outlook for Texas season
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 Northern Spain: Villages in La Rioja produce 77,000 tons of mushrooms each year
- 2023-02-03 Vegetable prices shoot up in Coimbatore
- 2023-02-03 How can young people be won over to chicory?
- 2023-02-03 Rapid increase in the prices of carrots on Ukrainian market
- 2023-02-03 Tough season for Belgian winter vegetables
- 2023-02-03 "Due to the cold snap, we had to end our Brussels sprouts season early"
- 2023-02-03 Carrot prices in Ukraine increase every day although price levels are already at record high
- 2023-02-03 First Dutch zucchini crop of the season: "Not only pretty but tasty too"
- 2023-02-03 Mushrooms emerge from the shadows in pesticide-free production push
- 2023-02-03 Chicory: "To reverse the downward [consumption] trend you must create awareness among young people"
- 2023-02-03 Organic purple pointed cabbage: a trendy vegetable that could be here to stay
- 2023-02-02 Malaysian Trade Ministry denies claims of 160% price hike for some vegetables
- 2023-02-02 More than 5,000 tons of tomatoes arrived in Russia from Turkmenistan since the start of '23
- 2023-02-02 A cherry tomato that tastes like summer even in winter
- 2023-02-02 “The damage would be much greater if these frosts had happened a month from now”
- 2023-02-02 Italian iceberg lettuce grower seeks new markets in Germany
- 2023-02-02 In 2022, the average price paid to Andalusian tomato producers was the highest of the last ten years
- 2023-02-02 NZ broccoli prices varying sharply as wet weather continues
- 2023-02-02 Kenya: Tomato prices increased sharply over the last month
- 2023-02-02 Smaller chicory yield expected in Belgium