- Eliminated 3.4 billion kg of CO2 emissions, the equivalent of removing nearly 500,000 cars from the roads.
- Prevented more than 951,000 metric tonnes of solid waste, enough to fill approximately 104,000 dump trucks.
- Reduced water consumption by 43 billion litres (11 billion gallons).
- Saved 317,982 metric tonnes of produce from damage and waste.
- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dole plc announces sale of its Fresh Vegetables Division to Chiquita
- The Victorian stone fruit grower selling main orchard to focus on other 'exciting' opportunities
- SA grape farmers face more challenges amid rolling blackouts
- Polish importer makes tomato investments in Romania
- California avocado production forecast for 2023
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
"RPC's have generated $5.2 billion in savings since 1992"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Cambodia requests Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency to invest in processing and packaging of agri products
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-31 Study reveals environmental benefits of modified atmosphere packaging
- 2023-01-31 Sustainable punnets to be showcased in Berlin
- 2023-01-31 Coveris makes waves in its vision of 'No Waste' at Packaging Innovations 2023
- 2023-01-31 "Adaptation to automatic packaging machines is one of the main trends"
- 2023-01-31 "Our folding container series 'Clever-Fresh-Box advance' is in great demand"
- 2023-01-31 A French manufacturer of biodegradable cellulose-based nets
- 2023-01-30 BASF and StePac partner to develop sustainable packaging for fresh produce shelf-life extension
- 2023-01-30 Price conscious consumers drive shift in sustainable packaging offerings
- 2023-01-27 Study reveals environmental benefits of modified atmosphere packaging
- 2023-01-27 Fibre-based packaging provider makes €11 mln. investment in retail packaging
- 2023-01-26 Cascades launches new eco-friendly packaging for fresh fruits and vegetables
- 2023-01-25 Clemson researcher creates biodegradable food packaging from common millet
- 2023-01-25 "In the long term, reusable bags will likely be the only bags available at grocery stores and farmers markets"
- 2023-01-24 European Commission unveils new packaging regulations – to take effect from 2025
- 2023-01-23 China, India and Ukraine still largest producers of potatoes
- 2023-01-20 "Spain is the only EU Member State that has this tax on non-reusable plastic packaging"
- 2023-01-20 "High demand from the fruit and vegetable sector for our film that top seals cardboard punnets"
- 2023-01-19 Pooling of foldable boxes in the EU and its impact on fresh produce business