- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Produce update from West Mexico
- Heavy rain may lead to early stop to avocado exports, kiwifruit should escape major damage
- “Harvesting gloves represent an evolution in the collection of berries and other small fruits”
- Table grape operations resume in Ica, Peru after 12 days of stoppages
- Tight supply, high price on strawberry market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Produce and wholesale provider recommends new software solution
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Tech startup Greenikk builds a digital ecosystem for banana farmers
- 2023-01-31 "For me Tie Up's biggest feature so far is being able to see all the costs as the season goes by"
- 2023-01-25 Thailand opens first digital free trade hub
- 2023-01-25 Automated report system can curb agri smuggling in the Philippines
- 2023-01-25 "We offer the industry a solution that maps consensus from multiple perspectives"
- 2023-01-24 New Finnish website launched to link global fresh produce buyers
- 2023-01-24 "ERP is an important tool for increasing productivity and efficiency"
- 2023-01-20 QC software tool summarizes seasonal data in no time
- 2023-01-19 Antares Vision Group digitalizes billions of products
- 2023-01-18 Aleta Planet launches B2B Cross-border Payment Services for DiMuto Global AgriFood Trade Management Platform
- 2023-01-17 “Success and evolution cannot be achieved without a digitized agrobusiness”
- 2023-01-17 Japanese start-ups work with growers to increase tech and IT in agriculture
- 2023-01-17 Online buying and selling of fresh produce aims to reduce food waste
- 2023-01-12 "Content of each individual carton is photographed and analyzed before shipment"
- 2023-01-10 EU and UK agree ‘way forward’ on post-Brexit goods IT system
- 2023-01-09 Want the latest German retail fruit and vegetable weekly prices on Mondays at 11:30 a.m.?
- 2023-01-06 HarvestEye tech company ventures into North America
- 2022-12-23 Recent blueberry farm installation continues growth of Australian harvest management software system
- 2022-12-23 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2022-12-23 OneThird solves the avocado problem and addresses one trillion dollar food waste challenge at CES 2023