- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Short transit time service from South America to Japan
In our continuous efforts to provide our customers with a competitive and fast connection from West Coast South America to Japan, we will now offer a new short transit time service from San Antonio and San Vicente in Chile to Yokohama, Japan for both dry and reefer cargo.
This service will also offer improved service time from Ecuador, Bolivia and Peru. Click here for more information about this new service.
Please visit www.maerskline.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 Twiga Foods launches distribution centre in Tatu City
- 2022-11-29 Agriculture fears losses due to Chilean truckers’ strike
- 2022-11-29 Imports of Thai fruits at Qingdao port increased by more than 40%
- 2022-11-29 Cimcorp achieves record order fulfillment lead time for two Mercadona logistics centers
- 2022-11-29 Focus on reimagining Africa's perishables logistics
- 2022-11-29 First MSC Air Cargo aircraft delivered
- 2022-11-28 Box rates could deteriorate to pre-Covid levels in December
- 2022-11-28 Freight rates on Indian trades hit new lows amid weakening demand
- 2022-11-25 CMA CGM applies revised PSS from Turkey to US East Coast & Gulf
- 2022-11-24 Air Tanzania Company Limited ships 3,000 tons of cargo annually
- 2022-11-24 Cape Town terminal volumes up as deciduous fruit export season starts
- 2022-11-24 Port volumes continue to grow strongly on North America's East Coast
- 2022-11-23 Perishable supply chain smoothing out somewhat
- 2022-11-23 New EU emission rules will cause major shipping lines to pass on additional costs
- 2022-11-21 Major Chinese ports add over 100 new container shipping routes
- 2022-11-21 Port of Oakland October container volume up 5.9 percent
- 2022-11-21 Maputo cold store will open up new avenues for 2023 South African citrus exports
- 2022-11-18 "The rate of cargo volume decline has slowed"
- 2022-11-18 Suez canal to expand, adding 955m berth and container yard
- 2022-11-18 Optimising transport and storage of fresh produce to help eliminate waste