- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Dole releases new chopped salad kits
Dole’s two newest chopped salad kits include:
Dole Chopped Pomegranate Salad Kit adds shaved Brussels sprouts to crisp Romaine, Kale, red and green cabbage, green onions and julienned carrots, and tops it with dried pomegranate-infused cranberries, flaxseeds and Dole’s Pomegranate Vinaigrette dressing.
Dole Chopped Poppy Seed Salad Kit tops a blend of shaved Brussels sprouts, crisp Romaine, Kale, red and green cabbage, green onions and julienned carrots with dried cranberries, pepitas and Dole’s Poppy Seed with Greek Yogurt dressing.
“We continue to see strong at-home demand for chopped salads that combine the health benefits of a salad with the craveable, on-trend taste profiles you usually only find in a restaurant,” said David Austin, director of product innovation in salads at Dole Fresh Vegetables. “Consumers tell us they expect their chopped salads to be a taste-first experience; be more filling than regular salad kits, offer unique ingredients and bite-sized pieces, and be ‘green enough’ to be considered guiltless.”
“Our two newest chopped salad kits deliver on all of these consumer preferences while adding the unique taste, texture, color and nutrition benefits of Brussels sprouts.”
The two newest kits offer the nutrient density of antioxidant vitamins A, C, and K and constitute an overall good source of fiber and an excellent source of Vitamins A and C.
Dole’s Chopped Pomegranate and Poppy Seed Salad Kits will be available in November 2015 in the refrigerated produce section at supermarkets nationwide for the suggested retail price (SRP) of $3.99. They are packaged in the same open-design Dole Chopped bags offering product benefits, pairing and serving suggestions, nutrition and other information, and join five kits and two blends in the Dole Chopped Salad line.
For more information:
Dole Food Company, Inc
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-26 "Ozone as an alternative for CIPC in transport"
- 2020-05-25 Solutions to disinfect fruits, vegetables, and fruit and vegetable collection centers
- 2020-05-22 "Low-cost Chinese thermometers meet all the basic needs of fruit exporters"
- 2020-05-15 "Special COVID-19 bonus" to facilitate labor in the field
- 2020-05-14 The modern mouse trap
- 2020-05-13 Frigga introduces a low-cost, single-use USB datalogger that lasts more than 90 days
- 2020-05-08 Valente produces complete systems for innovative crops
- 2020-05-08 “Traders must keep focusing on tasty snack tomatoes”
- 2020-05-07 Saving on the harvest of small fruits is possible
- 2020-04-30 "We offer the only waste-free post-harvest solution for stone fruit"
- 2020-04-22 Wide range of customization options with the Multytunnel system
- 2020-04-22 Frigga launches ultra-low-cost disposable USB temperature recorder
- 2020-04-22 New tests show significant improvement in watermelon productivity under climatic stress conditions
- 2020-04-14 “We bring a Latin touch to the European market”
- 2020-04-09 Innovative magnetic closing system for anti-insect nets
- 2020-04-01 Microwave technology to assist the fruit and vegetable supply chain
- 2020-04-01 Brandt Europe develops a nutritious solution that controls blossom end rot in California peppers
- 2020-03-30 "Growing number of fruit and vegetable retailers keep products fresh with Logfresh preservative card"
- 2020-03-24 How one Australian company is turning mushrooms into a meat alternative
- 2020-03-19 Vacuclean, the vacuum pyrolysis system for metal filters contaminated with rPET