- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dole plc announces sale of its Fresh Vegetables Division to Chiquita
- The Victorian stone fruit grower selling main orchard to focus on other 'exciting' opportunities
- SA grape farmers face more challenges amid rolling blackouts
- Polish importer makes tomato investments in Romania
- California avocado production forecast for 2023
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Ludwig Blendinger GmbH & Co. KG
Demand exceeds supply of organic oranges
The CEO of the Ludwig Blendinger GmbH & Co. KG: Gerhard Dressel
"Only a matter of time"
There is however no cause for concern for the wholesale trader. "It is only a matter of time until the situation over there relaxes again," says the expert. "In one to two weeks, the situation will look quite different again. Then the inflows will increase and the market will pick up speed.
"Organic kiwis are actively being requested as well," says Roman Sauermann. "While the season for organic kiwis from New Zealand is drawing to a close, Italy is beginning with its production of organic kiwis. "Now, as the feeds from New Zealand are gradually shrinking, Italy's season begins. The newest harvest of Italian organic kiwis consists of green and golden kiwis."
Besides the organic fruit mentioned above, apples from South Tyrol, vanilla khaki from Spain, walnuts from the French Grenoble and Medjoul dates from Israel are very popular among our customers," the wholesale trader explains.
The Ludwig Blendinger GmbH is a tradition-steeped fruit wholesale trader on the Munich wholesale market. The family business has worked closely together with its producers from all over the world since 1970. The range of products of the Blendinger GmbH encompasses circa 120 to 130 products. During the asparagus period, they have the largest choice and best quality of asparagus.
Ludwig Blendinger GmbH & Co. KG
Schäftlarnstraße 10, 81371 München
Tel: +49 (0)89 / 7201884 – 0
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Maharashtra: 40,000 head loaders to go on strike on February 1
- 2023-02-01 Big drop in wholesale prices of fruit and vegetables at Dambulla Economic Centre
- 2023-02-01 Saudi Arabia: Nadec presents plans to become vertically integrated food business
- 2023-02-01 "Prices for containers from Türkiye have dropped by 40 to 50 percent"
- 2023-02-01 Cauliflower, kale, packaged salads, cucumbers and avocados were popular
- 2023-02-01 Government and horticulture sector target $12b in exports by 2035
- 2023-02-01 Agriculture Minister asserts strength of Egyptian-Brazilian ties in agricultural field
- 2023-02-01 Zimbabwean horti exports will double as government launches fund
- 2023-02-01 Currency devaluation enhances Egyptian competitiveness in the Gulf markets
- 2023-01-31 "We offer Iranian produce to European customers"
- 2023-01-31 Spilling of Lower Umguza Dam offers hope for good harvest
- 2023-01-31 Government of Tanzania plans 10 per cent agri growth by 2030
- 2023-01-31 USAID Trade Activity publishes agri-export guideline for Gulf countries
- 2023-01-30 Pacific businesses lack staff as workers leave for Australia and New Zealand
- 2023-01-30 UK fruit and vegetable growers' margins are tight post-Brexit
- 2023-01-30 Supermarkets and traditional markets return to normal operations as supply increases
- 2023-01-30 New Zealand's total export value increases in 2022
- 2023-01-30 Kazakhstan depends on imported vegetables
- 2023-01-30 Global coalition of fresh produce calls for policy measures to safeguard fresh produce supplies
- 2023-01-30 Cooperative from Extremadura surpassed the 100 million turnover barrier