- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
"Kronen presents: "No more destemming grapes by hand"
On the right: CEO Stephan Zillgith and the GMD 35
The CEO describes the functionality of the machine: "The grapes come into the machine with the stem attached. The soft pads rub the grapes from their stem. The grapes are neither squashed nor damaged by this gentle rolling motion." Depending on the grapes' size, the machine can process up to 240 kg of table grapes per hour. "An adjustable gap width enables the machine to effortlessly adapt to the size of the grapes," Zillgith continues. "Then the grapes fall onto a conveyor belt, which carefully transports the fruit for further processing or the final check."
"Being the world's leading trade fair of the food industry, the Anuga offers us the possibility to present ourselves to a somewhat different audience," Zillgith explains. "An audience that offers different approaches than Fruit Logistica might. The Anuga is very international and besides Germany, France, Holland and England, the American market is also a very important market to us."
To the catering, convenience, delicacy, and food industry, the firm KRONEN belongs to the world's leading suppliers with means to process lettuce, vegetables and fruit. It develops and produces individual machines, special purpose machines and complete processing lines for preparing, cutting, washing, drying, peeling and packaging of foodstuffs.
Römerstraße 2a, 77694 Kehl am Rhein
Tel. +49 (0) 7854 9646-74
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-22 'Monitoring water use by mango trees might improve irrigation management'
- 2022-11-22 The future of agriculture from micro-irrigation to digitization
- 2022-11-17 Mexico's first online supermarket delivers longer-lasting berries
- 2022-11-16 "More and more operators use battery-operated tools"
- 2022-11-14 Computer chip from mushroom skin can easily be recycled
- 2022-11-10 'Field robot sales will hit $11 billion by 2030'
- 2022-11-10 Vertical farm in Hong Kong making the case for local, sustainable food production
- 2022-11-10 "A biodegradable pot that saves time, labor and money"
- 2022-11-08 Ag tech sanitizes produce already packed and palletized
- 2022-11-04 Letting their fruit…dry out!
- 2022-11-04 Chilean scientists work on chemical to avoid losses due to frost
- 2022-11-02 For the first time at the fair, an exhibition on innovations in nursery gardening
- 2022-10-31 Precision Breeding Bill will supercharge investment in UK crop innovation
- 2022-10-28 Canadian testing of high-yield ToBRFV-resistant tomatoes could be two years away
- 2022-10-26 Dried passion fruit inspired a Chinese device that could clean up debris in space
- 2022-10-25 New technology non-destructively determines ripeness of avocados
- 2022-10-20 Turning to post-harvest solutions as part of apple orchard modernization
- 2022-10-20 Robotics Plus unveils autonomous modular vehicle to alleviate agriculture labor shortages
- 2022-10-20 Nat4bio makes food-grade coating to protect fruit from microscopic threat
- 2022-10-20 French farmers are combining large-scale crops with solar panels