- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Van Amerongen CA Technology
Storage company invites colleagues to share knowledge
Assumptions without scientific back-up are like trees without roots. Van Amerongen has always made an effort of enabling elaborate scientific research that endorses practical application, disclosing independent and documented research.
The VA-invitation originates from mutual, bold press statements locally as well as internationally, claiming to have “the one and only” solution for Dynamic Controlled Atmosphere. The company stated that they are ready to back up the statements regarding ACR-treatment with several independent, scientific as well as practical substantiations. They are also inviting their colleagues do the same, in the name of transparency, for the customers.
Van Amerongen CA Technology created a Blog in a neutral environment where everybody will be free to share experiences, ask questions and get answers. The Blog is also accessible for customers.
The company is also inviting colleagues to share the required information to the market during a meeting at a neutral but common location, Fruit Logistica 2016 in Berlin. Van Amerongen will provide a time and place to share information with all stakeholders (customers, scientists, press, consultants and agents). This will enable everyone to read, open a dialogue and ask the right questions.
Please visit www.van-amerongen.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-24 Kashmir apple farmers panic because of overproduction, lack of cold storage and tanking prices
- 2022-11-24 Lineage opens new fully automated cool port II cold storage facility in Port of Rotterdam
- 2022-11-23 Rwanda and UK governments join IFC to further Africa cold chain progress
- 2022-11-21 "Mini CA storage systems provide a natural, controlled atmosphere in existing cold storages"
- 2022-11-16 India's Odisha to install solar powered cold storage for farmers
- 2022-11-15 Fresh Del Monte chooses Daikin's ZeSTIA units
- 2022-11-15 "Despite the current uncertainty, we're very optimistic about the future of frozen vegetables"
- 2022-11-15 Smart ripening technology gaining ground in Europe
- 2022-11-11 "Total cooling and storage solutions concept for agribusiness"
- 2022-11-09 'The challenges and solutions in selling high quality IQF berries'
- 2022-11-04 Cold Chain Federation urges new ministers to provide reassurance on energy crisis action beyond March 2023
- 2022-10-31 Guangzhou Nansha International Logistics Center officially launched the cold chain import business
- 2022-10-25 NewCold to make Henry County’s single-largest investment with state-of-the-art distribution facility
- 2022-10-20 New report from Swedish Club shows spike in reefer claims over pandemic
- 2022-10-14 Limited direct cargo flights and cold chain thwart horticultural exports from Uganda
- 2022-10-11 Refrigeration: a hot top fruit storage topic
- 2022-10-07 Consortium unveils pan-African cold chain logistics to increase food security
- 2022-10-06 Tanzania Horticultural Association seeks Indian investors for cold storage facilities
- 2022-10-06 Thermo King by Trane Technologies accelerates cold chain decarbonization
- 2022-09-30 Southern California reefer volumes trending down into the fall