- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Bedfordshire Growers launch new high quality 10kg onion tray
The trays stack easily on a pallet and provide a rigid structure which protects the product from potential damage. Initially the” Bedgrow” boxes are being used to supply Red onions but if the trial is successful, Browns will also be available. Manufactured from standard 2-ply recycled board, the trays are reusable which makes them an economically viable option to nets.
Bedfordshire Growers envisages that the superior presentation of the “Bedgrow” box reflects the guarantee of a premium quality product.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 "It is young companies and open minds that make the difference"
- 2022-12-01 A strategy to encourage in-store stock rotation
- 2022-12-01 Putting an end to wasteful packaging, boosting reuse and recycling
- 2022-11-30 Minamisoma company turns vegetable waste into eco-friendly plastic
- 2022-11-29 “We plant a single tree with every deal that we make with a client”
- 2022-11-29 Manupackaging announces strategic partnership with Polymateria for biodegradable films
- 2022-11-29 Reclosable and sealed freshness-saving packaging with tamper-evident solution
- 2022-11-25 Cambodian Minister plans QR-code stickers to combat fraud with durians
- 2022-11-23 Himachal: No takers for 6% Goods and Services Tax rebate on apple cartons
- 2022-11-22 Edible packaging addresses both food waste and plastic waste
- 2022-11-22 SAVRpak partners with Mexican company Jüsto, distributing moisture control technology
- 2022-11-21 A range of paper and board packaging suitable for over 30 different fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-21 'Prices in the plastics market in the EU and the US showed a decline in October'
- 2022-11-17 “A pallet-based system to extend berry shelf-life”
- 2022-11-17 Pineapple, chocolate and coffee part of special holiday gift boxes from Hawaii
- 2022-11-16 Quality label for products from Troodos mountain
- 2022-11-14 EastPack announces $30 million notes issue to meet growth In kiwifruit demand
- 2022-11-14 Veggie waste offers green solution to single-use packaging
- 2022-11-14 Angus Soft Fruits now importing berries using reduced-plastic, cushioning punnet to improve quality and recyclability.
- 2022-11-11 Brazil: Products must have labels from January 2, 2023