- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
US: Corey Rosenbusch gets promotion at Global Cold Chain Alliance
GCCA is comprised of four core partner associations: the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses (IARW), the World Food Logistics Organization (WFLO), the International Refrigerated Transportation Association (IRTA), and the International Association for Cold Storage Construction (IACSC). Rosenbusch will serve as President and COO for all four Core Partners.
Rosenbusch’s promotion marks the beginning of a leadership transition for GCCA, as Bill Hudson transfers his responsibilities to Rosenbusch. Hudson, who has served as President and CEO of GCCA for 30 years, will retain the title of CEO until his retirement from GCCA in April 2014. He will remain active in the industry and serve as an ambassador for the organization beyond his 2014 retirement date.
Rosenbusch has served GCCA for the past seven years as Vice President, overseeing government affairs, international programs, and membership services. Before joining the association, Rosenbusch served as the director of a Texas A&M University cold chain development project in Indonesia. He also worked with leading food industry executives in his role as President of the National FFA Organization.
Rosenbusch holds a Masters of Education degree in international development from Harvard University, and a Bachelors of Science degree in Agricultural Education from Texas A&M University.
“Corey’s diverse international background, knowledge of our industry, and leadership skills will take us forward into what I know will be a strong future,” said David Harlan, Chairman of the IARW.
Rosenbusch was identified by a transition committee led by Mark Blanchard, a past chairman of IARW. “For the last year-and-a-half, our committee has carefully looked at what type of leader GCCA and its core partners need to succeed in the future,” said Blanchard, “We are confident we have found that leader in Corey Rosenbusch.”
“This is the second time in 56 years that we’ve appointed a new president,” said Hudson. “Corey’s association management experience and past record of service to this industry make him the right person to lead GCCA and its core partners into the future.”
“As we welcome Corey as our new President and COO, I want to thank Bill Hudson, who has secured our organization’s position as the world’s preeminent cold chain association,” said Harlan. “Now, Bill has ensured our organization’s successful future by guiding this transition and preparing Corey for his new role.”
As President and COO, Rosenbusch will work closely with association leaders to provide programs and services that assist members and strengthen the global cold chain. “I am honored to have the opportunity to continue to serve GCCA and its core partners,” said Rosenbusch. “With the guidance of our leadership, we will continue to provide world-class education and training to our members while expanding the presence of GCCA on an international stage.”
For more information:
Tori Miller Liu
Global Cold Chain Alliance
Tel: +1 703 373 4300 ext. 208
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Calavo partnering with Old El Paso
- 2022-12-06 Fyffes completes community needs assesments for LATAM
- 2022-12-06 Colombia Avocado Board brings on new board members
- 2022-12-06 "We're the first to market fruit grown without nitrate contamination for two consecutive years"
- 2022-12-06 France: Pomliberty welcomes Vitalis as a shareholder
- 2022-12-06 Lincolnshire agri-tech company moves to new location
- 2022-12-06 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-06 Cairo 3A signs exclusive partnership to distribute Driscoll’s berries to the local market
- 2022-12-06 Limoneira closes sale of its Sevilla property for $2.6 million
- 2022-12-05 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-05 Irritec announces the winner of the Best Agrishot 2022 photo contest
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation