- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
acquiring FORMIT Foodprocessing
Finland: EKKO expanding into foodprocessing
FORMIT is a leading provider of roller knife peeling and profiling technology for use in multiple applications in the vegetable and fruit processing industries. Using a wide range of self-developed technologies, the company provides its solutions throughout a broad network of distributors and agents.
FORMIT provides EKKO with patented technologies and leading market position in roller knife peeling and profiling within the vegetable and fruit processing industries.
The acquisition of FORMIT will strengthen EKKO’s market presence in the food processing segment and together with EKKO’s existing design of complete production plants for vegetables for the fresh market, it will provide an unrivalled technology base from which to grow the business further.
Oy FORMIT Foodprocessing Ab will continue as an independent Finish company with responsibility for the processing sector, whereas EKKO Torbjörn Engelholm, Founder of FORMIT, and Kim Guldberg Petersen, Managing Director of EKKO, seals the deal at the IPA show in Paris. maskiner A/S will continue to focus in the design of machines and complete production plants, for the fresh market.
The acquisition will open new and exciting opportunities for EKKO and FORMIT. The cultural and strategic fit between the two companies is excellent. Both companies say they are customer oriented and desire to be the leaders in their areas.
For more information:
OY FORMIT Foodprocessing Ab
Tel: +358 50 44 40 522
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Calavo partnering with Old El Paso
- 2022-12-06 Fyffes completes community needs assesments for LATAM
- 2022-12-06 Colombia Avocado Board brings on new board members
- 2022-12-06 "We're the first to market fruit grown without nitrate contamination for two consecutive years"
- 2022-12-06 France: Pomliberty welcomes Vitalis as a shareholder
- 2022-12-06 Lincolnshire agri-tech company moves to new location
- 2022-12-06 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-06 Cairo 3A signs exclusive partnership to distribute Driscoll’s berries to the local market
- 2022-12-06 Limoneira closes sale of its Sevilla property for $2.6 million
- 2022-12-05 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-05 Irritec announces the winner of the Best Agrishot 2022 photo contest
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation