- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Van der Lugt introduces Snacker Fun Foods
Snacker Funfoods is being positioned as a delicious, self-grown, fresh ingredient for all sorts of dishes, as a fun and educational way of introducing children to vegetables through play, but above all as a healthy snack! The concept draws on the increasing desire to eat sustainably grown, fresh, healthy vegetables, and the rapidly growing number of people with weight issues. Van der Lugt is responding to this by telling consumers that from now on snacking can also be very healthy, tasty and educational!
The Snacker Funfoods range can be placed straight into the store, which increases the chances of cross-selling and up-selling. Consumers can put together a complete, healthy, self-grown meal in one go. This one-stop-shop effect combined with the fresh contemporary look of the various marketing devices such as labels, the informative theme website www.snacker.nl, the range leaflet and the extensive PR campaign which further emphasises the idea of ‘fun’ make Snacker an appealing, contemporary and consumer-friendly product.
The plants are available through week 24 and are supplied in various pot sizes and heights.
The Snacker range is not only available on an individual product basis, but also as a well-filled, healthy mixed cart. With the complete range of Snacker Tomato, Lettuce, Cucumber and Pepper you can create your own kitchen garden on wheels. By displaying the complete Snacker range in store the consumer can see at a glace all the ingredients for a delicious fresh meal or healthy snack which they can grow in their own kitchen.
For more information:
Ruud van den Akker or Johan de Hoog
Van der Lugt
Tel: +31 (0)10 503 30 30
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation
- 2022-11-30 Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- 2022-11-30 Avocado board program educates future board participants
- 2022-11-30 Murcian company with a workforce of almost 240 workers has filed for bankruptcy
- 2022-11-30 Zespri releases climate change adaption plan
- 2022-11-30 Hortifrut grows its quarterly income by 19% thanks to dynamic blueberry offer
- 2022-11-30 "Thanks to our laser cutting equipment, we are able to produce machine parts within a few hours"
- 2022-11-29 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2022-11-29 Johannes Bliestle and Hans-Jörg Friedrich take over responsibility in BVEO and DRV committee work
- 2022-11-29 France: Carrefour speeds up same-day delivery in Paris region with the STEF group
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy