- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Partnership will create Intelligent Reusable Transport Packaging
Intelleflex to partner Rehrig Pacific Company
The technology will deliver on-demand data visibility for proactively tracking and monitoring the temperature and condition of temperature-sensitive products, such as pharmaceuticals and fresh, frozen and packaged foods. Products can be monitored and managed on-demand through the cold chain without requiring the unloading of pallets or opening of containers, while also addressing government and industry regulations for traceability, safety and quality. Using ZEST Data Services(TM), personnel are alerted to real-time changes in temperature and other environmental factors that can impact the integrity of the shipment and potentially expose customers, and an organization, to significant risks relating to quality and safety.
"Temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals and food manufacturers require intelligent cold chain management systems for safety and profitability," said Kaley Parkinson, national sales manager of Rehrig Pacific Company Supply Chain Technology Solutions. "Partnering with Intelleflex on intelligent transport packaging solutions and ZEST Data Services will provide measurable value and logistical benefits to cold chain operations. We are pleased to work with Intelleflex to assist with our ongoing pursuit of continuous improvement for our customers."
In addition to their intelligent reusable packaging system offerings, Rehrig currently provides sustainable reusable transport packaging and supply chain solutions nationwide.
Intelleflex provides on-demand data visibility for monitoring and managing the temperature and condition of temperature-sensitive foods and pharmaceuticals to reduce waste, improve delivered quality, and optimize supply chain operations. By incorporating Intelleflex XC3 Technology(TM) temperature and condition monitors directly into Rehrig's intelligent packaging systems, customers gain actionable data for managing the freshness and quality of perishable goods. The solution also enables customers to more easily and cost-effectively track containers, bins, crates, pallets, and reusable plastic containers (RPC) as they move through the supply chain to better manage inventory, reduce purchasing and labor costs, improve efficiency, and maximize asset utilization. XC3 Technology-based readers and tags provide the ability to reliably read and write data to tags, automating processes and eliminating many of the limitations of bar codes.
"We're excited to work with Rehrig Pacific to incorporate Intelleflex XC3 Technology temperature-monitoring tags directly into their intelligent reusable transport packaging solutions to provide customers with actionable data for improving the freshness and quality of perishable goods," said Peter Mehring, president and CEO of Intelleflex. "By managing the temperature and condition of products at the pallet, tote or container level, we can enable an intelligent supply chain that includes uniform builds and loading, prioritized routing, streamlined operations, and improved traceability."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 "We're increasing our focus on delivering a scalable operating model to lower our costs"
- 2023-02-03 PPC Flexible Packaging acquires Stepac, Mapfresh Holdings
- 2023-02-03 With the right technologies, the electricity bill can be 30% cheaper
- 2023-02-03 Plenty receives $20 million funding for R&D center from State of Wyoming
- 2023-02-03 Linton Growing joins Driscoll’s nursery network
- 2023-02-02 Bayer and Kimitec join forces to bring the next generation of Biologicals to millions of growers worldwide
- 2023-02-02 Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- 2023-02-02 Nonprofit launches 10th location in San Antonio, Texas
- 2023-02-02 Exp. Group shares plans to expand into Europe
- 2023-02-02 New sales manager for Family Tree Farms
- 2023-02-02 G&R Farms promotes from within
- 2023-02-02 Jan Oskam sells one site to property developer, from 2024, second site will be central location
- 2023-02-02 "New processing site gives us plenty of room to grow"
- 2023-02-02 Koeltrans celebrates its 12 and a half year anniversary
- 2023-02-02 "The acquisition of Rüther means we can now offer the full range of Freshcut articles"
- 2023-02-01 IMG Citrus expands team to boost year-round citrus strategy
- 2023-02-01 $10 million capital investment for packaging manufacturer
- 2023-02-01 Sormac launches office to serve the UK and Ireland
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-02-01 Coop celebrates 30 years of Naturaplan