- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
US: Partnership to provide streamlined, cost-effective PTI-compliant traceability solution
PTI is an industry initiative requiring every case of packed produce to display a label with a lot number and Global Trade Identification Number (GTIN) in both barcode and human-readable formats.
As part of the partnership, an interface will be developed to integrate Junction Solutions’ JunctionFB with RedLine Field. JunctionFB is an enterprise solution specifically designed for the food and beverage industry with functionality that includes grower accounting, lot trace, scheduling, inventory management, trade promotion management and direct store delivery. JunctionFB can provide field-to-fork traceability by tracking a lot, forward and backward in time, from the time of harvest, through the entire supply chain and all the way to the store shelf, in minutes. JunctionFB’s integration with RedLine Field is expected to be available to customers by mid next year.
RedLine Field is a complete solution that enables grower shippers to meet traceability labeling requirements for field-packed items. The system generates case and bin barcode labels for field and shed packed items, maintains traceability information, and feeds the information into the ERP or grower accounting system. RedLine Field uses barcode technology to print and capture GTIN and lot data at the time of harvest and maintains this information throughout that item’s manufacturing and supply chain lifecycle.
“Our partnership with RedLine Solutions is another example of our steadfast commitment to partner with thought leaders and innovators in the industry who can deliver maximum value to our customers,” said Christian Hutter, senior vice president, Food & Beverage, Junction Solutions. “This partnership not only provides our Produce customers with an automated, complete PTI-compliant end-to-end traceability solution to facilitate compliance and mitigate risk surrounding food safety, but also an enterprise solution that improves their operational efficiency, reduces costs and increases customer satisfaction.”
“This synergistic partnership provides the industry with a combined solution which can help build consumer confidence in Produce safety,” said Todd Baggett, CEO, RedLine Solutions. “RedLine’s traceability solutions are built to integrate with leading industry grower accounting and ERP systems. By partnering with Junction Solutions, we are offering a complete field-to-fork traceability option for produce companies and food processors.”
At Fresh Summit, being held Oct. 26-28 in Anaheim, Calif., RedLine Solutions and Junction Solutions will be demonstrating the integrated solution on Sunday, October 28 in Room 206B from 1-2 PM. For more information and to register for the Sunday event, visit www.junctionsolutions.com/freshsummit.
For more information:
Audrey Van Norman
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation
- 2022-11-30 Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- 2022-11-30 Avocado board program educates future board participants
- 2022-11-30 Murcian company with a workforce of almost 240 workers has filed for bankruptcy
- 2022-11-30 Zespri releases climate change adaption plan
- 2022-11-30 Hortifrut grows its quarterly income by 19% thanks to dynamic blueberry offer
- 2022-11-30 "Thanks to our laser cutting equipment, we are able to produce machine parts within a few hours"
- 2022-11-29 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2022-11-29 Johannes Bliestle and Hans-Jörg Friedrich take over responsibility in BVEO and DRV committee work
- 2022-11-29 France: Carrefour speeds up same-day delivery in Paris region with the STEF group
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy