- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Fruit Attraction, Expo Agroalimentaria, PMA
StePac to present packing products at 3 trade shows
International fruit, vegetable and herb growers, packers and traders have come to trust the Xtend MAP products, after experiencing dramatic shelf life extension and increased profitability. As a result of extensively longer shelf life, shippers have been able to almost eliminate air shipping of fresh produce and still provide top quality produce to supermarket shelves, even after extended land and sea shipments.
Gary Ward, StePac CTO emphasizes that using good sanitation and temperature control in addition to the packaging in Xtend packaging, can dramatically reduce the natural production of ethylene, the rate of fresh produce ripening and the ageing and decay of the packed products. By incorporating routine usage of Xtend modified atmosphere and modified humidity packaging, customers will obtain remarkable results of high quality, nutritional and fresh "as if just picked" produce throughout the supply chain.
It's no surprise then that this significant reduction of fresh produce waste by packing in Xtend MAP has encouraged customers to embrace this technology and incorporate it into their day-to-day operations.
Continually expanding into new markets and staying up-to-date with the latest technologies, StePac will be presenting its extensive range of fresh produce packaging products and post-harvest expertize in 3 upcoming trade shows in Europe and in the Americas.
Fruit Attraction (Oct 24-26) international trade show for the Fruit & Vegetable industry in Madrid Spain, at the annual gathering of the fresh produce industry - Fresh Summit - PMA (Oct 26-29) in Anaheim, California in the USA and in the Expo Agroalimentaria (Nov 7-10) in Guanajuato, Mexico
For more information:
Tel: +972 (0)4 9872131 ext 114
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation
- 2022-11-30 Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- 2022-11-30 Avocado board program educates future board participants
- 2022-11-30 Murcian company with a workforce of almost 240 workers has filed for bankruptcy
- 2022-11-30 Zespri releases climate change adaption plan
- 2022-11-30 Hortifrut grows its quarterly income by 19% thanks to dynamic blueberry offer
- 2022-11-30 "Thanks to our laser cutting equipment, we are able to produce machine parts within a few hours"
- 2022-11-29 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2022-11-29 Johannes Bliestle and Hans-Jörg Friedrich take over responsibility in BVEO and DRV committee work
- 2022-11-29 France: Carrefour speeds up same-day delivery in Paris region with the STEF group
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy