Onfleet, the last mile delivery management software company, made two announcements at Manifest: Cory Woolf has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer, and Onfleet introduces a new partnership program.
Woolf brings decades of financial and accounting leadership experience to Onfleet, specifically in the enterprise/SaaS industry, and he excels at both high-level strategy and the details of day-to-day operations. Before joining Onfleet, Woolf held the Chief Financial Officer position at companies including Red Stag Fulfillment, Transit Technologies, Advicent, Connexeo and Audatex.
In his new role, Woolf will lead and oversee the company’s finance infrastructure and processes and work to build a back office to support the Company’s continued growth. Woolf will also partner with Onfleet’s leadership to help Onfleet turbo-charge the program, bringing even more benefits to its partners, including Leafly, GigSmart, POSaBIT, Swyft and others.
“We are excited to have Cory join Onfleet and draw on his impressive background to help us grow the company and continue delighting our customers with our last mile delivery software. The delivery industry has withstood challenging economic headwinds as people continue to choose delivery services for the efficiency and the convenience of having goods delivered to the front door. We look forward to having Cory lead our finance department as we navigate the current economic climate,” said Khaled Naim, Onfleet’s CEO and Co-Founder.
“We are excited for how our new partnership program will fuel our growth for Onfleet. The program has been developed to provide mutual benefits to Onfleet and our partners and encompasses three different types of partnerships: The Drive Program, Strategic Partnerships and Technology & Integration Partnerships. All have been designed to build a strong ecosystem for efficient delivery operations to help our partners and customers thrive,” said Chris Garrison, Onfleet’s Director of Enterprise Sales & Strategic Partnerships.
The three partnership programs include:
The Drive Program
Enable Onfleet partners to easily allow their customers to leverage last-mile logistics platform.
Key elements include:
● Tiered reseller program with program badges, partner spotlights, marketing packages, and integration resources
● Comprehensive Partner Management Portal with Training Center and Sales and Success Certifications
● One-click referral link and automatic payment processing
Onfleet’s strategic partners will enable:
● Entry into new lines of business through deeper technology partnerships and go-to-market enablement
● Net-new products through co-selling activities that broadens the customer technology ecosystem
● Driver products and increased access to drivers to further enable delivery
Technology & Integration Partnerships
It opens up new ways to make a partner company's products more discoverable.
● Built by Onfleet partnerships drives internal innovations and helps put the power of our engineering squads behind the highest priority partnerships
● Partners who build with Onfleet enjoy a trusted application and certification process, expert developer support and relations, joint roadmap planning and product marketing
● Options of building by Onfleet or building with Onfleet
For more information: