- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Wonderful Halo brings back "Good Choice, Kid" campaign, focused on adults"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 "As soon as we solve one problem, others arise"
- 2023-01-31 Organic citrus fruit - good prices yet affected by price hikes
- 2023-01-31 “Spanish nurseries are the ones taking the new mandarin varieties to Italy”
- 2023-01-31 Two arrested in Orihuela for assaulting citrus truck driver with knives and stealing €3,000 from him
- 2023-01-31 Citrus shipper implements new ERP software
- 2023-01-31 Egypt has overtaken Turkey to become the №1 supplier of oranges to Uzbekistan
- 2023-01-30 "The North American market rewards good quality citrus"
- 2023-01-30 Lemon supplies in New Zealand supermarkets in short supply
- 2023-01-30 Florida orange growers struggle to keep the juice flowing
- 2023-01-30 "Despite high prices, the demand for Orri mandarin remains high so far"
- 2023-01-30 Successful campaign for Moncada mandarin variety
- 2023-01-30 Validity of Nadorcott variety plant breeder's rights reconfirmed
- 2023-01-30 Digital campaign for oranges and orange juice by those who produce and export them around the world
- 2023-01-27 Citrus growing in Florida still perseveres focuses on juice market
- 2023-01-27 A look at South Carolina citrus
- 2023-01-27 Citrus grower fights to keep crop healthy as Phoenix area is faced with cold spell
- 2023-01-27 "Moroccan and Egyptian clementines being pushed on Belgian market"
- 2023-01-27 Small citrus fruits drive sales
- 2023-01-27 New companies join the PGI Cítricos Valencianos quality seal
- 2023-01-27 South Africa tangerine/mandarin exports forecast to reach a record 560,000 tons in 2022/23