- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Central Otago cherry growers expect record volumes of fruit this season
Top 5 -last month
Paraguay: Banana and pineapple exports increased by 30%
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 ‘Poor-quality durians on Shanghai roadside do not come from Thailand’
- 2022-11-30 Which countries consume the most avocado in Europe?
- 2022-11-30 "We want to minimize the impact of chilling damage on avocado quality"
- 2022-11-30 The first batch of Vietnamese passion fruit imported into China from Guangxi Friendship Customs
- 2022-11-30 Demand for pomegranates triples at Christmas
- 2022-11-30 Luc Ngan lychee geographical indication protection proves profitable
- 2022-11-29 "The challenge for the sector of making kakis profitable is as current as ever"
- 2022-11-29 "The demand for Canary papayas has been especially high until a couple of weeks ago"
- 2022-11-29 Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- 2022-11-29 New export season of mangosteens from Java has started
- 2022-11-29 Ugandan cane farmers opt for Hass avocado cultivation
- 2022-11-29 "Organic mangoes are always sought-after during the festive season"
- 2022-11-29 Planting of organic kiwifruit in China is increasing year by year
- 2022-11-28 Kenya managed to export 1,700 tons of avocados to China in past three months
- 2022-11-28 Malawi Alphonso mangoes arrive at APMC Navi Mumbai
- 2022-11-28 "Zizuan" figs effectively prolong the storage period of fresh fruits
- 2022-11-28 The influx of Vietnamese durians into China has intensified market competition
- 2022-11-28 La Libertad leads exports of avocados, blueberries and asparagus
- 2022-11-28 New mango varieties appear on Australian supermarket shelves
- 2022-11-28 Rwanda to launch its first avocado sea freight shipment