- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
DeltaTrak announces new plug-and-play FlashLink Mini PDF Data Logger
This compact, single-use temperature logger is ideal for export shipments and provides accurate, reliable monitoring and recording of conditions during transport, storage and handling of perishable products.
The FlashLink Mini PDF Data Logger features a built-in USB connector so trip history is downloaded without using special reading devices like cradles or adapters. It has on-board software which immediately creates a secure PDF report once the logger is plugged into a USB port of a computer. These plug-and-play features make it easy for receivers around the world to have quick access to temperature information as soon as a shipment arrives, and make immediate accept/reject decisions based on trip data. Reports can be emailed to suppliers and transportation companies when necessary, or to insurance adjustors in the event of a claim situation.
"The FlashLink Mini PDF Logger is perfect for import/export operations because receivers don't have to install software on their local PC and also don't need to purchase additional equipment for downloading data," according to Benny Ho, General Sales Manager of DTI Asia Pacific Ltd., "No matter what country they're located in, they can have a temperature graph and trip report available in a matter of seconds."
Ideal for compliance with food safety regulations, FSMA, and HACCP record keeping requirements, these plug-and-play temperature loggers provide verification that products have been transported within their required temperature range. Each unit comes mounted on a bright green shipping card, making it easy to locate when a shipment arrives. For traceability, every logger has a peel-away barcode label with a unique serial number that can be adhered to shipping documents and scanned into the shipper's ERP system.
Available in 15-Day, 45-Day, 60-Day and 75-Day models, the FlashLink Mini PDF Logger is an essential tool to help shippers, third party logistics companies, importers and exportes comply with global regulations to ensure consumer safety and deliver high quality products with a longer shelf life.
For more information:
DTI Asia Pacific Limited
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 CMA CGM applies revised PSS from Turkey to US East Coast & Gulf
- 2022-11-24 Air Tanzania Company Limited ships 3,000 tons of cargo annually
- 2022-11-24 Cape Town terminal volumes up as deciduous fruit export season starts
- 2022-11-24 Port volumes continue to grow strongly on North America's East Coast
- 2022-11-23 Perishable supply chain smoothing out somewhat
- 2022-11-23 New EU emission rules will cause major shipping lines to pass on additional costs
- 2022-11-21 Major Chinese ports add over 100 new container shipping routes
- 2022-11-21 Port of Oakland October container volume up 5.9 percent
- 2022-11-21 Maputo cold store will open up new avenues for 2023 South African citrus exports
- 2022-11-18 "The rate of cargo volume decline has slowed"
- 2022-11-18 Suez canal to expand, adding 955m berth and container yard
- 2022-11-18 Optimising transport and storage of fresh produce to help eliminate waste
- 2022-11-17 British potato imports cause delays in the inspection of goods in the Port of Las Palmas
- 2022-11-17 Carriers suspend indefinite strike on their second day of protests
- 2022-11-17 Rail strike still possible after third union rejects WH deal
- 2022-11-17 Rio Grande do Norte plans to boost fruit exports at the Port of Natal
- 2022-11-16 Fruit unions say that shipping companies applied a powerful 25% increase in freight rates
- 2022-11-15 Chilean fresh fruit industry hit hard by new 25% increase in ocean freight rates
- 2022-11-15 Eimskip is adding a second weekly stop in Portland
- 2022-11-15 “Freight rates could now destroy trade”