- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Total export already beating 2013 and 2014 annual figures
Increased export Chilean avocado's to China
Average weekly export reached 50 tons in September. By the first of November this increased to 50 tons. Total export for 2015 has risen to 1,354 tons by November. This was 1,111 tons in 2013 and 1,133 tons in 2014.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Mango board seeks nominees
- 2023-01-27 “The red guava would be an exclusive, ultra-exotic fruit in this market”
- 2023-01-27 Desaru Fruit Farm loses RM600,000 due to flood
- 2023-01-27 New generation kiwis find firm footing in the right South African localities
- 2023-01-27 Malaysian Ministry aims for fruit export growth this year
- 2023-01-27 Almost 3,000 tons of Vietnamese produce exported to China via Lạng Son's border gates
- 2023-01-27 "Major shortages, high prices in ginger market"
- 2023-01-27 "The consumption of exotic fruit has drastically dropped"
- 2023-01-27 "We are now offering organic Turkish pomegranates for the first time"
- 2023-01-27 Increasing consumer consumption is the key to growth in 2023 for a North Queensland Papaya grower
- 2023-01-27 Climate and global geopolitical crisis led to fruit export decline in 2022
- 2023-01-27 Strong export market for Australian lychees in New Zealand, Canada and US
- 2023-01-27 Seeka collaborates with Ministry of Social Development to deliver series of job expos
- 2023-01-27 Garlic may be next to experience supply troubles and price hikes in Philippines
- 2023-01-26 Filipinos prefer cheaper imported garlic over local supply
- 2023-01-26 Phitsanulok mangoes get new geographical indication
- 2023-01-26 Some 130,000 tons of avocados to go to the US between Michoacán and Jalisco
- 2023-01-26 "Surplus of avocados gave the larger ones from Mexico a chance in Europe"
- 2023-01-26 Top 20 importers of Peruvian avocados in Europe in 2022
- 2023-01-26 “This year, we officially start with our Thai durian export”